Terrorism arrests

Edit: :lol:

White suspects accounted for 38 per cent of terror-related arrests, followed by those of Asian appearance on 37 per cent and black suspects on 9 per cent.
Those stats would suit the agenda of the nutters mate. They can always pretend they don’t exist I suppose like they do with other hard facts suppressing their sick and twisted ideology’s. No time for the pricks me.

Those stats would suit the agenda of the nutters mate. They can always pretend they don’t exist I suppose like they do with other hard facts suppressing their sick and twisted ideology’s. No time for the pricks me.
If 100 people were arrested then 38 would be white. But 85% of the population is white, probably. And some will be muslimic.

Yep not looking good for the white folk. 38% of 85% is a lot of percent.
I read it totally different to that.

There are a number of people arrested. Let’s say 100.

38 of them would be white.
37 would be of ‘Asian appearance!.

That means that out of the population there are still more mad mussies.

Edit:

“This was the first time, since the year ending June 2005, that the proportion of white people arrested has exceeded the proportion of Asian people arrested,” the report said.

Last edited:
Lazy f***ing muslims, can’t even be bothered to get involved
They're still massively over represented considering they are a much smaller percentage of the country. In reality every crime should be committed in Britain by a majority of white people as we are the majority.

You should be pleased man, we are top of the league
:lol: I was more concerned by the number of arrests. Although to be fair considering Lauren southern was detained on terrorism charges I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't all actually people planning violence.

as I’ve said many times on this board ,the rise of the far right is rising in Europe and we are all sleep walking into something sinister.
All cooked up by letting anyfucker into our countries to stab,bomb ,rape and generally take the piss .Or at least that’s how millions are now seeing it .

Back