Terrorism arrests

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I was more concerned by the number of arrests. Although to be fair considering Lauren southern was detained on terrorism charges I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't all actually people planning violence.

Yeah i wonder if that bloke with the Hitler dog would be included.

Yip, and all far right extremists according to here. Yawn.

This was always going to happen, as people were warned. The more the country had their noses rubbed in multi culti nirvana and the more, as you say, the immigrants took the piss, the more people decided that enough was enough. I've absolutely no idea why people would be shocked.

If you wish to stop the rise of the far right then the answer is pretty simple, bolt the door. And as for those already here - make them toe the line or ask them to leave.

Its hardly rocket science.
Congratulations on your new found ability not to use the word left. Keep up the sane work.. Well that's obviously overstating it, but well done anyway

As already mentioned this was inevitable.
If you create conditions for these nutters to fester and increase their voice then it will happen.
Having said that I can’t quite recall the last time a far right group blew up buses and tube trains in London or blew up bairns at a pop concert.

Why do you think half of all crimes aren’t committed by women?
Because men on average have a much higher percentage of containing personality markers that make them prone to aggression and violence than women, if you extrapolate that to the extremes i.e. the people with the most of these markers on the edges of the spectrum it's almost entirely men.

You can see this in suicide aswell. Men and women attempt to commit suicide at much more similar rates than the number of deaths would suggest. The reason men die of it at a much higher rate than women is because we tend do it in more violent/extreme/thorough ways.

Yeah i wonder if that bloke with the Hitler dog would be included.
Even the Nazis didn't arrest people over that shite :lol:

Germany pursued 'Nazi salute' dog

Okay. The American religious nutters aren't Jihadists, they send other people to do the dying.
Sorry what?

How many suicide bombers have there been in this country?
How many far right wing attacks have there been in this country?

Last edited:
Because men on average have a much higher percentage of containing personality markers that make them prone to aggression and violence than women, if you extrapolate that to the extremes i.e. the people with the most of these markers on the edges of the spectrum it's almost entirely men.

You can see this in suicide aswell. Men and women attempt to commit suicide at much more similar rates than the number of deaths would suggest. The reason men die of it at a much higher rate than women is because we tend do it in more violent/extreme/thorough ways.

Even the Nazis didn't arrest people over that shite :lol:

Germany pursued 'Nazi salute' dog

Sorry what?

How many far right wing attacks have there been in this country?
So you’re agreeing that crime stats aren’t always representative of the population and we shouldn’t necessarily expect them to be?

Unfortunately I think you're correct

No offence mate but I think your completely wrong on both accounts there like. Millions of Christian jihadists? Wtf......

He didn't say that.

Fundamentalism is considered the extreme of a religion and it's estimated that there are over 30 million Christian fundamentalists in America.

They aren't all terrorists of course but then again, they have a big say in shaping the political agenda.

So you’re agreeing that crime stats aren’t always representative of the population and we shouldn’t necessarily expect them to be?
Not at all, the difference between gender is not the same as between skin colour.

Unless you are saying that being of certain skin colours makes you more prone to violence....

I don't know. I was just wondering if by arresting x amount of suicide bombers the arrest stats would change much.
I don't think the stats actually mean much tbh when you drill down into what they are made up of.

He didn't say that.

Fundamentalism is considered the extreme of a religion and it's estimated that there are over 30 million Christian fundamentalists in America.

They aren't all terrorists of course but then again, they have a big say in shaping the political agenda.
They are in no way comparable to Islam, Islamic fundamentalists, Islamic extremists. Not even close in any way at all.

Last edited:
He didn't say that.

Many ranting Christian fundamentalists have shaped America to adopt some crazy politics and dubious dealings in world affairs.

You have been drinking all day and that is the best you can come up with?
Berk sums you up to a tee.
You never answer anything that people pull you up on. Your Op is a load if shite, just shit stirring. Should be ashamed of yourself being a copper.
Still resorting to use the pisshead line when all else fails eh?
As a told you earlier, you know fuck all about me. Plenty of people on here do. A piss pot I ain't.
Ya Berk.:lol:

He didn't say that.

Cheers mate. At least someone read it properly. :lol:

Not at all, the difference between gender is not the same as between skin colour.

Unless you are saying that being of certain skin colours makes you more prone to violence....

I don't think the stats actually mean much tbh when you drill down into what they are made up of.

They are in no way comparable to Islam, Islamic fundamentalists, Islamic extremists. Not even close in any way at all.
They're 2 sides of the same coin.
I bet they've directly or indirectly killed hundreds of thousands more people than the Islamic arseholes.

Many ranting Christian fundamentalists have shaped America to adopt some crazy politics and dubious dealings in world affairs.
With access to the most powerful and technologically advanced military machine in human history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back