Ten German Bombers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:

People can sing what they want. I'm not personally offended, and no-one else has the right to be protected from offence.

That said, I do find scenes of England fans generally pretty cringe-worthy. It always seems like we've decided, en masse, to go in costume as the comments section of a Daily Mail article. Why are there always people dressed as crusaders?! It's like US fans turning up in f***ing KKK costumes.
I think they are St. George's outfits, he was from modern day turkey.

Need to fit in somewhere that not all of those flying the bombers would have wholeheartedly subscribed to Nazism, but were forced to. Ideally it

When else were the RAF shooting down German bombers like?
The problem is that technically we declared war on Germany, not just the nazis.

Likewise the Germans were fighting the British empire not just the king and government.

Personally I think the gloves were off when the bastards started to bomb U.K. civilians. Fuck em.

Last edited:
Are the Germans even allowed miltary planes these days? Or are they just trying to bulldozer through Europe using politics this time?

Are the Germans even allowed miltary planes these days? Or are they just trying to bulldozer through Europe using politics this time?

They're close allies, including cooperation in Operation Inherent Resolve/Operation Shader (against ISIS). Their aircraft are involved in missions, such as the German/British Tornado.

I'm also a fan of a firm defender of free speech. But this is something that comes up a lot, Freedom of Speech doesn't protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.

If someone stands at Speakers corner and criticises the UK, that's his/her right, but they should appreciate their criticism may anger people so they should consider their words. If someone preaches hatred and calls for violence, they should be punished.

If some football fans sings a song about the deaths of enemy soldiers, they should understand that it may offend people. People who're then well within their rights to exercise their freedom of speech in condemning the singing.

Totally off topic but even hate speech, I think the best answer is more speech, not punishment.

Anything could offend people, being offended is a personal thing, not a universal thing. I was offended when you were singing about AJ being a paedophile before he was found guilty. I still think it's fair game though.

I think they are St. George's outfits, he was from modern day turkey.

Genuinely didn't know he was a real person. Dunno why I doubted his existence... maybe the dragon thing didn't seem realistic?

(Weird they let him fight in the Roman army wearing an English crusader costume like, but if he did, I can see why we adopted him as our own :D )

Genuinely didn't know he was a real person. Dunno why I doubted his existence... maybe the dragon thing didn't seem realistic?

(Weird they let him fight in the Roman army wearing an English crusader costume like, but if he did, I can see why we adopted him as our own :D )
England didn't exist at the time of the Roman Empire.

If the grandchildren of Transatlantic slaves had a song about destroying a slave ship and those that owned it, had a song, and sung it to a British crowd, would you be offended?
No, because that would make me a hypocrite. I'd point out for all intents and purposes it had fuck all to do with me but they can celebrate their heritage in that way if they want.

But I'm almost positive the majority of those singing Ten German Bombers would reject that level of reciprocation as others have pointed out. And let's be honest, they don't sing it for any other reason than to score points-ner ner we won-and would almost certainly object if someone did the same in return as that would mean they weren't winning anymore

Durrrr we bombed that gate wahey durrrrr

No, because that would make me a hypocrite. I'd point out for all intents and purposes it had fuck all to do with me but they can celebrate their heritage in that way if they want.

But I'm almost positive the majority of those singing Ten German Bombers would reject that level of reciprocation as others have pointed out. And let's be honest, they don't sing it for any other reason than to score points-ner ner we won-and would almost certainly object if someone did the same in return as that would mean they weren't winning anymore

Durrrr we bombed that gate wahey durrrrr

I think you'll find it was the Russkis who gave it a right good seeing to, but it survived the war.

Class touch of respect. Fantastic country filled with wonderful people.

U.K is a sinking shithole, full of racist, loud-mouthed bigots by contrast.

You're still carrying on with the wind up attempts from the other night then.

You're still carrying on with the wind up attempts from the other night then.
A quick look on facey/social media/newspapers and the amount of shares/comments/likes/positive reactions to the right-wing videos labeling all Muslims this and that tells you all you need to know about the majority of the U.K.

Horrific increase in degenerates I'm afraid, and the number is growing by the day. Can't wait to leave!

A quick look on facey/social media/newspapers and the amount of shares/comments/likes/positive reactions to the right-wing videos labeling all Muslims this and that tells you all you need to know about the majority of the U.K.

Horrific increase in degenerates I'm afraid, and the number is growing by the day. Can't wait to leave!
We can't wait to see the back of you!

I suggest you're a bit of a clueless knacker if you believe the shite you type.

100%

Frightening how much this country has veered to the far right.

Reactions: Jay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back