Ten German Bombers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think it's pathetic but each to their own.
Its embarrassing mate.
Woeful craic.

If the Nazis had won we would have had to put up with a 1000 year Reich.

The British won and the Germans have to put up with a football chant every time they play England.

Seems fair to me.
The British won ?
You have heard about Russians and Americans ?

Last edited by a moderator:

People can sing what they want. I'm not personally offended, and no-one else has the right to be protected from offence.

That said, I do find scenes of England fans generally pretty cringe-worthy. It always seems like we've decided, en masse, to go in costume as the comments section of a Daily Mail article. Why are there always people dressed as crusaders?! It's like US fans turning up in f***ing KKK costumes.
Yeah a pissed up middle aged bloke with a plastic sword and crappy Knights helm made of cardboard is just like a KKK outfit. f***ing hell talk about taking things way out of context.

Last edited:
I was under the opinion that Germany made its last payment in 2010, or thereabouts.

What's 60-70 years between friends :)

It's quite simple fuck the Krauts', nice folk now but we can't forget.

Yeah a pissed up middle aged bloke with a plastic sword and crappy Knights helm made of cardboard is just like a KKK outfit. f***ing hell talk about taking things way out of context.

His post has to be up there with worst of the year, unreal some of the burks attitudes on here.

Last edited:
Its an embarrassment, maybe I'm biased as i lived in germany for a number of years whilst in the forces.
I find as a country we are stuck in the past and have never really moved on. the germans are streets ahead of us in every way imaginable, socially,culturally,economically and especially on the football pitch.

What's 60-70 years between friends :)

It's quite simple fuck the Krauts', nice folk now but we can't forget.

His post has to be up there with worst of the year, unreal some of the burks attitudes on here.

... And the Japanese, Italians, Croats, Hungarians and Finnish.

I see that the England football fans are getting a bit of stick again by the press saying .....that it's seventy years ago and that's not what the veterans would have wanted.

What a load of bullshit. It was good against evil and the press are ok to bring four page commemorative inserts out about various commemorative services here, there and everywhere still making money out of the wars. The veterans would love it especially the ones that got killed not knowing the outcome of WW2

Ten Germans Bombers is sang mostly in jest but in my opinion that jest can go on for a thousand years.

We'll not be able to mention the wars at all next.

What is it f***ing coming to?
Cringeworthy shit from cringeworthy supporters.

I bet their surrender policy towards theirish republican freedom fighters remains unaltered even though they no longer exist.

Its an embarrassment, maybe I'm biased as i lived in germany for a number of years whilst in the forces.
I find as a country we are stuck in the past and have never really moved on. the germans are streets ahead of us in every way imaginable, socially,culturally,economically and especially on the football pitch.

Not so sure about that bit, mate

It's a crap song and one of the reasons our fans sing it is because they've got nowt else to sing.
Their repertoire is woeful.
If we couldn't sing about the war we'd have to sing about the football which would be terrible because we're shit at it vs Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back