Ted Lasso

The Nate story arc was completely without any background. It is ridiculous.

Dreadful second season.

Totally disagree with the Nate story arc being from no background. The whole idea behind Ted having to prioritise himself and not others literally leads him to act the way he is. Whether or not you like it.

Explains it really well.

Last edited:

Totally disagree with the Nate story arc being from no background. The whole idea behind Ted having to prioritise himself and not others literally leads him to act the way he is. Whether or not you like it.

Explains it really well.
All that is well and good but the leap from Kitman to managing West Ham while acting like a complete kernt in getting there, really doesn’t resonate with the Season 1 character development.

All that is well and good but the leap from Kitman to managing West Ham while acting like a complete kernt in getting there, really doesn’t resonate with the Season 1 character development.

That wasn’t your initial point though and I also disagree with this one too. Characters change and have conflict. A lot has actually happened for him this season if you think about it and these micro aggressions and feelings of insecurity have caused him to become the way he is.

If your argument is that it’s a completely unrealistic thing that wouldn’t happen in the premier league then yes but this is TV.

That wasn’t your initial point though and I also disagree with this one too. Characters change and have conflict. A lot has actually happened for him this season if you think about it and these micro aggressions and feelings of insecurity have caused him to become the way he is.

If your argument is that it’s a completely unrealistic thing that wouldn’t happen in the premier league then yes but this is TV.
Exactly. Ted wouldn't get the job in the first place as he didn't have the relevant coaching badges. But as you say it not real.

The Nate story arc was completely without any background. It is ridiculous.

Dreadful second season.
These two posts encapsulate my feelings entirely. Season 2 was f***ing woeful! Shame on them for colossally f***ing up a great show.
ending was absolutely pathetic 🙃

Apparently the Beard & Christmas episodes were pushed by the US producers.
Not in the original storyline
Easily the worst two episodes

Anyone know why Nates hair got grayer & grayer almost like he was morphing into the current West Ham manager

looks like it's wide open for a third season though, Nates story need carrying on, Richmond are back in the Premiership and the old chairman now own West Ham.

I hope the get back to season one type stories, there are still plenty of football oddities that can be exploited to confuse a USA coach.

looks like it's wide open for a third season though, Nates story need carrying on, Richmond are back in the Premiership and the old chairman now own West Ham.

I hope the get back to season one type stories, there are still plenty of football oddities that can be exploited to confuse a USA coach.
Wait till he finds out about the premiership cartel and the beheading of gays and the stoning of lasses at half time.

IS this actually good then?

I bailed out 3/4s of the way through Episode 1 as it was absolutely terrible. Had high hopes of it as seems to have been loved by everyone. Is it more of the same or should I persevere and it improves?

Back