Teacher sacked for gas chamber threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's like a jewish foreskin that, just not on at all

I know. That’s when the last of them left I imagine. Must be difficult being part of a church-based group when the nearest church is suddenly miles away.
The last of them (there were some in 2011 iirc, I think we had more jedis though)

They'd been sliding out for decades though. My mam said there were loads when she was a kid. To my knowledge I've never met a Sunderland jew in my lifetime

Careful fella, you're on shaky ground there :lol:

There is a big difference between peoples personal beliefs and what they share in their professional lives......Anybody who shares their political beliefs, whatever they happen to be, in a classroom deserves to be struck off if it goes tits up.

There is a big difference between peoples personal beliefs and what they share in their professional lives......Anybody who shares their political beliefs, whatever they happen to be, in a classroom deserves to be struck off if it goes tits up.
What did you teach?
Is that really antisemitic?
This is how he goes about thinking there are nazi's behind every corner. Cos everything looks like fascism to him :lol:

What did you teach?

This is how he goes about thinking there are nazi's behind every corner. Cos everything looks like fascism to him :lol:

For years PSHE and RE and now maths.......I spend my life playing devils advocate and spent most of my career chucking out the arguments against my beliefs as playing devils advocate makes kids think about all sides of an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back