Teacher sacked for gas chamber threat

Which doesnt mean the circumcision joke is not anti semitic....If it wasnt an issue it wouldnt have been mentioned :rolleyes:

Certainly explains why I wont accept you peddling your bull shit racist/religious attacks on people for sure.
My attacks on religion aren't racist by definition, the two things are entirely seperate, one you cannot change and the other you can.

And they certainly aren't bullshit :)
Unlike you who is clearly not brilliant in any way shape or form.
Alreet Trump :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I think the fact your on the potential antisemitism of a circumcision joke is quite Islamaphobic. No consideration for the feelings of Coptics either.

I expected better of you to be honest. :(

I worked in an orthodox jewish school in Gateshead. If I made jokes about circumcision at that school do you think it would be ok? Please try and engage your brain cell before answering.
My attacks on religion aren't racist by definition, the two things are entirely seperate, one you cannot change and the other you can.

And they certainly aren't bullshit :)

Alreet Trump

Brilliant, you think if you are born into a devoutly religious family you can just "change" and reject that religion......Aye, of course you can.

Last edited:
I worked in an orthodox jewish school in Gateshead. If I made jokes about circumcision at that school do you think it would be ok? Please try and engage your brain cell before answering.

Brilliant, you think if you are born into a devoutly religious family you can just "change" and reject that religion......Aye, of course you can.
Sorry I'm still laughing at "Unlike you who is clearly not brilliant in any way shape or form. " :lol:

I mean is that isn't Donald Trump I don't know what to say.

I wouldn't make a joke about noncy priests in a Catholic school, it doesn't mean there isn't a time and place where they are acceptable.

Please try to engage your brain before creating silly scenarios.

I wouldn't make a joke about noncy priests in a Catholic school, it doesn't mean there isn't a time and place where they are acceptable.

Please try to engage your brain before creating silly scenarios.

Oh dear. I wouldnt make holocaust jokes at a bar mitzfah, wouldnt make them any less anti semitic though would it

Now, I did ask you nicely to engage your brain before creating silly scenarios. ;)

No honest commentator could reasonably believe a holocaust joke and a circumcision joke were in the same league.
Not to mention the fact that the original joke was just a simple play on words, it wasn't actually insulting or offensive to anyone

What an absolute f***ing melt.

More disappointed to see there are people on here actually trying to defend this as if it were innocent banter, ha'way man!

Which doesnt mean the circumcision joke is not anti semitic....If it wasnt an issue it wouldnt have been mentioned :rolleyes:

Nonsense, it depends on context. The article you posted does not substantiate your point at all - that wasn't an isolated joke about circumcision.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back