Teacher sacked for gas chamber threat

There's always two issues with these kinds of cases: how bad the remark/action was in itself...and whether the person is so f***ing stupid that they shouldn't be let near a job like that on account of being so f***ing stupid.

Tbf that class probably had more Jews than this city.
Obv... far right ran them out didn't they ;)
There's always two issues with these kinds of cases: how bad the remark/action was in itself...and whether the person is so f***ing stupid that they shouldn't be let near a job like that on account of being so f***ing stupid.
I hope she doesn't lose her career over it but I can understand why she was let go. It was primary school children.

Any jokes about death are off limits tbf :lol:

Last edited:
Trying to work out if I need to put myself on a watch list. My dad used to order "a Chinese" so I probably need locking up just in case.
I think that's rule 3 in the fascist playbook mate. When he stretches on a morning does he exert his right arm at a 45 degree angle aswell?

If it makes you feel any better the other day I wore a black shirt, just like oswald mosleys blackshirts. I know I'm a bastard.

I think that's rule 3 in the fascist playbook mate. When he stretches on a morning does he exert his right arm at a 45 degree angle aswell?

If it makes you feel any better the other day I wore a black shirt, just like oswald mosleys blackshirts. I know I'm a bastard.
He's been dead for about 8 years so he doesn't do much these days. :lol:

Back