Teacher sacked for gas chamber threat

Why would you make holocaust jokes anywhere? :lol:.
I nearly made one in this very thread. :oops:
What an absolute f***ing melt.

More disappointed to see there are people on here actually trying to defend this as if it were innocent banter, ha'way man!
Other than Harry writing "political correctness gone mad" in the first reply I don't think anyone has..

Last edited:
Not quite sure what on earth would possess anyone to say that to kids.
I can imagine a lot of teachers may think it if they have a particularly awful class, but to say it - even in jest - is just career suicide!

Not quite sure what on earth would possess anyone to say that to kids.
I can imagine a lot of teachers may think it if they have a particularly awful class, but to say it - even in jest - is just career suicide!
Hard for even the best comedians to pull off material like that tbh.

Tough crowd aswell.

I remember when Jon Gaunt got sacked from Talksport for calling someone a nazi for putting rules in place to not allow people to smoke as foster carers. Now he is a plank.

to be fair, being Jewish is more than just a religion. its a whole way of life. secondly, any joke about the holocaust is inappropriate for a school, regardless of the religious orientation of the pupils.

Not to mention the fact that the original joke was just a simple play on words, it wasn't actually insulting or offensive to anyone
Apart from Muffin Man!

When i was at Sunderland Poly it was a jewish student who told me the joke about expanding suitcases being made from forskins ffs!

Back