Swindon Town RIP

Relegated last night, another absolute car crash before, during and after the game.
The pain continues, without doubt I see points deductions and / or administration following.
Stander stood down as a Director from his business, likely knowing the FA / EFL will throw the book at him. Guilty without doubt as will be the parasite.
Life Support machine in need of turning off.
Bizarrely and emotionally I am ok with it, it’s like having to go through a life saving operation as your only hope of survival.
That time is now - just don’t want to prolong it any further as the sooner we can start again the better.

If anything hope it gives you a crumb of comfort from last night as you will be bitterly disappointed but in the scheme of this and as you can imagine I could only dream of swapping places right now.
RIP Swindon Town.

Relegated last night, another absolute car crash before, during and after the game.
The pain continues, without doubt I see points deductions and / or administration following.
Stander stood down as a Director from his business, likely knowing the FA / EFL will throw the book at him. Guilty without doubt as will be the parasite.
Life Support machine in need of turning off.
Bizarrely and emotionally I am ok with it, it’s like having to go through a life saving operation as your only hope of survival.
That time is now - just don’t want to prolong it any further as the sooner we can start again the better.

If anything hope it gives you a crumb of comfort from last night as you will be bitterly disappointed but in the scheme of this and as you can imagine I could only dream of swapping places right now.
RIP Swindon Town.
Err. Sorry we fucked it up for you last night mate. But, it's what Sunderland do.. :evil: :(

@Swindon On Tour how's Jack Payne doing? In our relegation season he was our best player by an absolute mile. I feel for him being relegated all over again, especially if he's still as good as he was with us.

@Swindon On Tour how's Jack Payne doing? In our relegation season he was our best player by an absolute mile. I feel for him being relegated all over again, especially if he's still as good as he was with us.

Same as here. Our best player by a mile, gives everything.
Ffs Mate this team would struggle at the base of league two. The worse of the lot though is Sheridactly, the worse manager in our history.
Played a centre half up top for the last 30 minutes with strikers on the bench.
Verbals going on all over - absolute car crash of a club.

Same as here. Our best player by a mile, gives everything.
Ffs Mate this team would struggle at the base of league two. The worse of the lot though is Sheridactly, the worse manager in our history.
Played a centre half up top for the last 30 minutes with strikers on the bench.
Verbals going on all over - absolute car crash of a club.

Imagine a season or two down the line, whatever division you are in (does it matter? Not really imo) you'll be rid of the incompetents and the imbeciles running the show, be back in the ground with friends / family watching Swindon performing well, and be full of hope. Guaranteed Carson my old mucker.

Imagine a season or two down the line, whatever division you are in (does it matter? Not really imo) you'll be rid of the incompetents and the imbeciles running the show, be back in the ground with friends / family watching Swindon performing well, and be full of hope. Guaranteed Carson my old mucker.

Top post Iron Man and to be honest the one single issue keeping me going at present. Just want the parasite out as soon as possible.

Problem is that they've already had two spells in administration. It's not clear from the EFL rules whether or not that would result in automatic expulsion.

Problem is that they've already had two spells in administration. It's not clear from the EFL rules whether or not that would result in automatic expulsion.

Does the EFL rules just cover the first two Administration penalties then Grumpy? And what would Expulsion actually mean from your understanding?

Does the EFL rules just cover the first two Administration penalties then Grumpy? And what would Expulsion actually mean from your understanding?

The only published regulations just describe how and when the 12 point penalty would be imposed. However, most of us can remember Luton getting a 30 point deduction for a second administration in rapid succession. There was talk at the time of a three strikes and you're out type rule. I'm certain that Swindon would be able to defend any attempts on the basis that it's been a very long time since they were last insolvent. Expulsion means just that - thrown out of the EFL.

Spot on 3 strikes and out.
All kicking off now.

Bring the house down - all sorts going on in the Court rooms.
The battle is upon us.
Get the parasite out of our club.

Last edited:
My apologies posting on another clubs message board, won’t be posting anymore tonight, broken.
Up there with the worst, a hopeless position just waiting for even more bad news when right now we haven’t even bottomed out.
The only player we have on a 3 year contract is not FL standard played the 90 minutes today, his Dad funding the club and paying the contract is wrong on every account. Sick to death on the dodgy dealings these parasites continue to get away with.
5 different Captains in the last 5 games it’s beyond embarrassing now.
I won’t renew season tickets until the parasite has lost ownership of this club - no more.

I know you will feel disappointed with today’s outcome but your club is moving in the right direction.

I can take League Two football but we cannot live with these ownership issues, the FL need to step in and lift the lid, waiting until February until a Court case is eternity.
Put us out of our misery, what a mess.
Really feel for you mate, a great poster who brings total sense about football to this board. Sounds like what Blackpool were going through not long ago. Keep the faith like they did

Back