Swindon Town RIP

This week could be a very dark one in our history.
Could go many different ways, however until the parasite has nothing to do with this football club it will not get any better.
6 years now, 6 years of despicable ulterior motives. Protests being arranged I note.

This week could be a very dark one in our history.
Could go many different ways, however until the parasite has nothing to do with this football club it will not get any better.
6 years now, 6 years of despicable ulterior motives. Protests being arranged I note.
Fingers crossed for you and other Swindon fans. The turmoil will end mate. Have now found myself looking at your results each week! Fans outlast owners. Always have, always will.

Fingers crossed for you and other Swindon fans. The turmoil will end mate. Have now found myself looking at your results each week! Fans outlast owners. Always have, always will.

As you can imagine my emotions are all over the place with it right now.
You are right though it will bottom out at some point, just don’t want to prolong it as it’s been long enough.
Unfortunately the parasite already has his “jewel” our proposed state of the art training pitch, which never was. Now has housing planning permission, racing stable and a part golf course.
Will never be a ball kicked, meanwhile the players and club don’t have a training facility and have to use local amenities.
It’s an absolute disgrace and nothing we can do about it. Players sold to keep the club afloat, meanwhile he borrows more money from undesirable characters putting the club into potential insolvency, admin and points deductions. How can that be fair to Supporters that have paid out thousands to watch a product on the pitch that is getting watered down.

As you can imagine my emotions are all over the place with it right now.
You are right though it will bottom out at some point, just don’t want to prolong it as it’s been long enough.
Unfortunately the parasite already has his “jewel” our proposed state of the art training pitch, which never was. Now has housing planning permission, racing stable and a part golf course.
Will never be a ball kicked, meanwhile the players and club don’t have a training facility and have to use local amenities.
It’s an absolute disgrace and nothing we can do about it. Players sold to keep the club afloat, meanwhile he borrows more money from undesirable characters putting the club into potential insolvency, admin and points deductions. How can that be fair to Supporters that have paid out thousands to watch a product on the pitch that is getting watered down.
Aye mate, it just sounds a complete shit show, and I can only empathise. I just hope once it bottoms out you are still as a club in a position to bounce back as quickly as possible. The biggest frustration is the powerlessness of fans in these situations, and you will suffer the burden as the guilty parties likely sit in their massive houses with no repercussions. Its terrible and I imagine causing many thousands of people like yourself lots of grief. Keep everyone updated where you can.

My apologies posting on another clubs message board, won’t be posting anymore tonight, broken.
Up there with the worst, a hopeless position just waiting for even more bad news when right now we haven’t even bottomed out.
The only player we have on a 3 year contract is not FL standard played the 90 minutes today, his Dad funding the club and paying the contract is wrong on every account. Sick to death on the dodgy dealings these parasites continue to get away with.
5 different Captains in the last 5 games it’s beyond embarrassing now.
I won’t renew season tickets until the parasite has lost ownership of this club - no more.

I know you will feel disappointed with today’s outcome but your club is moving in the right direction.

I can take League Two football but we cannot live with these ownership issues, the FL need to step in and lift the lid, waiting until February until a Court case is eternity.
Put us out of our misery, what a mess.
Been there (Blackpool fan) and don't we know it! Be resolute - these b*stards eventually move on.

Last edited:
First positive thing you've had in weeks. Hope it goes through.

The scum bag is on the ropes and will be concerned that once the drains are lifted there will be so much uncovered that has been hidden for years.
Cornered rats though are dangerous and this parasite won’t go without a further pack of lies and destruction.
I would take relegation and a life without Power as a positive after all of this.
It’s getting the hopes up again which is always dangerous with us.
Brilliant news mate!

Appreciated mate it really is.

Did Sheridan resign?

Thankfully just should have done it months ago.
Just need to write off this car crash season, get Power out and be ready with new owners and a club for next season.
Not out of it by any stretch but today could have been disastrous.
If we start next season with a points deduction then clearly it’s National League for us in 12 months.
He has mate i believe

The Dinosaur became extinct.
Hopefully this is the start of an upturn for you mate.

Hope so Mate, it’s been months, even years of deceit, lies and mismanagement. An owner that has put nothing in, borrowed the lot and taken so much out.
It’s taken a disaster to expose him, a kind of sacrifice I guess.
Sponsors are pulling out all over but will return when he is gone. Luckily season tickets have not been published thus some money to fall back on when he has gone.
He has invested nothing this season, taken every player out for a fee, staff have walked and the pitch and ground left to rot.
We simply are looking over the cliff edge, just hope we can walk back from this. Been probably the worst time supporting, even eclipsing 1990.

Last edited:
Thankfully just should have done it months ago.
Just need to write off this car crash season, get Power out and be ready with new owners and a club for next season.
Not out of it by any stretch but today could have been disastrous.
If we start next season with a points deduction then clearly it’s National League for us in 12 months.

The Dinosaur became extinct.

Hope so Mate, it’s been months, even years of deceit, lies and mismanagement. An owner that has put nothing in, borrowed the lot and taken so much out.
It’s taken a disaster to expose him, a kind of sacrifice I guess.
Sponsors are pulling out all over but will return when he is gone. Luckily season tickets have not been published thus some money to fall back on when he has gone.
He has invested nothing this season, taken every player out for a fee, staff have walked and the pitch and ground left to rot.
We simply are looking over the cliff edge, just hope we can walk back from this. Been probably the worst time supporting, even eclipsing 1990.

Strength mate.
You will get past this.

The scum bag is on the ropes and will be concerned that once the drains are lifted there will be so much uncovered that has been hidden for years.
Cornered rats though are dangerous and this parasite won’t go without a further pack of lies and destruction.
I would take relegation and a life without Power as a positive after all of this.
It’s getting the hopes up again which is always dangerous with us.

Appreciated mate it really is.
Told you marra. Hang in there. It’s not over til it’s over.

Back