Swindon Town RIP

I'm sure the 1992/1993 Premiership sticker book had Swindon in it and I'm sure I had a ridiculous amount of John Moncur swaps.
The infamous Bhatti brothers at your club
Jesus mate that was like the end of the world marra. Then Union Jack 🇬🇧 Hayward came in and spent a small fortune to get us in the Prem and then gave Dave Jones nowt. Those were the days my friend!!!!

My apologies posting on another clubs message board, won’t be posting anymore tonight, broken.
Up there with the worst, a hopeless position just waiting for even more bad news when right now we haven’t even bottomed out
Your team isn't doing well and you have crap owners ?
You are so upset you have to post your upsetness on another football clubs forum...because they like you.

Get a f***ing grip FFS

Your team isn't doing well and you have crap owners ?
You are so upset you have to post your upsetness on another football clubs forum...because they like you.

Get a f***ing grip FFS
No need for that like, f***ing hell.

@Swindon On Tour I really hope things improve for you soon. It might take reaching rock bottom before things start to get better but they will, sooner or later. Your shitty owners won't be around forever, the fans will. Good luck!

Last edited:
My apologies posting on another clubs message board, won’t be posting anymore tonight, broken.
Up there with the worst, a hopeless position just waiting for even more bad news when right now we haven’t even bottomed out.
The only player we have on a 3 year contract is not FL standard played the 90 minutes today, his Dad funding the club and paying the contract is wrong on every account. Sick to death on the dodgy dealings these parasites continue to get away with.
5 different Captains in the last 5 games it’s beyond embarrassing now.
I won’t renew season tickets until the parasite has lost ownership of this club - no more.

I know you will feel disappointed with today’s outcome but your club is moving in the right direction.

I can take League Two football but we cannot live with these ownership issues, the FL need to step in and lift the lid, waiting until February until a Court case is eternity.
Put us out of our misery, what a mess.

Sorry to hear it mate, it really is awful what’s happening to your club. It’s always the fans that ultimately suffer, fans like you more than most as you’re so passionate about them, following them home and away through thick and thin.

Keep your head up fella, in the short term it might be tough, but I’m sure things will get better eventually.

Last edited:
Mate whatever happens you will rise again. Look at the shit Luton went through. You are a proper club not a Bury or Boston type.

I don’t know a lot about Boston, but I would call Bury a proper football club. They might have been small, but had some very loyal fans and were founded only a few years after Wolves and Sunderland.

Shafted by their owners though. There is a common theme here.

Mate whatever happens you will rise again. Look at the shit Luton went through. You are a proper club not a Bury or Boston type.
In what way were Bury not a 'proper' club?
Joined the football league in the 1890's, twice FA Cup winners, produced countless international players like Colin Bell, John McGrath, Eddie Colquhoun, Alec Lindsay, Terry McDermott & Neville Southall over the years. They had as much right to be termed a 'proper' football club as anybody.

OP, Hope you get the situation resolved quickly before this parasite can do any more damage.

I don’t know a lot about Boston, but I would call Bury a proper football club. They might have been small, but had some very loyal fans and were founded only a few years after Wolves and Sunderland.

Shafted by their owners though. There is a common theme here.

Agreed. My favourite Howler has dropped a howler there. Bury were proper.

Ha'way man SOT
Give yersel a f***ing good talking to, and get your arse back on here, pronto.

It's disgusting, what's happening at your club, and the bassa's ought to be tarred, feathered and shot with shit, but you staying away from here, won't make things any better or worse, so get yersel back on here posting/venting asap.
It's through yourself that other fans (us) are being informed & enlightened to the shady dealings at your club, so keep posting and updating us, as well as the fans of other clubs (Skunks, Wolves, Everton, Man Utd, Blackpool, Stoke) who post on here.

Like it or not, you are a part of the furniture here, and not just a random guest from another club, and you bring a good dollop of gallows humour, and stark reality to this place, with your posts, so get yersel back, and don't make me have to physically come looking for you, to drag you back here, kicking & screaming, or there'll be hell on. 😉
See you again, soon mate. 👍

I am properly sad now. I hate it when any club goes to the wall like this. It puts things going on in the Premiership into perspective when a foot injury to an average Liverpool player would make the news more than a League Two club in crisis. Man City making a loss of £2m pound is deemed more serious.

Last edited:

Back