Swindon Town RIP

Thanks for keeping
The battle has begun.

Top post Iron Man and to be honest the one single issue keeping me going at present. Just want the parasite out as soon as possible.

Thanks for keeping everyone updated on your club's plight. One day you'll get your club back again - hopefully soon.
Imagine the national shitstorm if this happened to an 'estabishment' club like Arsenal or ManU?

Really feel for you mate, a great poster who brings total sense about football to this board. Sounds like what Blackpool were going through not long ago. Keep the faith like they did

Appreciated mate, probably the worst ever this one.
Maybe because I was younger but this is more prolonged and deeper than 1990.
Thanks for keeping

Thanks for keeping everyone updated on your club's plight. One day you'll get your club back again - hopefully soon.
Imagine the national shitstorm if this happened to an 'estabishment' club like Arsenal or ManU?

I know mate, but the Swindon Trust I have to say are an excellent group.
The Supporters are now seeing the true light, it’s going to get very messy. Already in the Courts as we speak.
Detracts the shite on the field, always knew weeks back that we were down. Maybe the price to pay. It’s the points deductions that will hit us harder.

Last edited:
Appreciated mate, probably the worst ever this one.
Maybe because I was younger but this is more prolonged and deeper than 1990.

I know mate, but the Swindon Trust I have to say are an excellent group.
The Supporters are now seeing the true light, it’s going to get very messy. Already in the Courts as we speak.
Detracts the shite on the field, always knew weeks back that we were down. Maybe the price to pay. It’s the points deductions that will hit us harder.
genuinely gutted for you m8 it's always the fans that suffer Ffs

What a mess

Mate unbelievable what is unfolding and know a fair bit.
You wait until it gets lifted in the public domain, it will make interesting news.
Despite all of this we can’t get out of it, just waiting for the ultimate decision that will be bad news whatever the outcome.
Been posting on here for a long time with the goings on - the drains are being lifted.
genuinely gutted for you m8 it's always the fans that suffer Ffs

Indeed mate - gone through every emotion you can think of, the worse of all the time we have been in this and the time still to come.
Currently in anger mode. Can only think of what would happen if crowds were to return. Can’t see the parasite at the games without a large scale security presence (incidentally who also have some “ownership” in the club. You can’t make this up.

Last edited:
Massive week in our history next week.
Administration a possibility but avoidable.
The parasite trying to take us down to nothing. Hate the cheating, robbing scum bag. Hate a strong word, he knew the plan all along.
The one positive this week are that the Supporters are now together and the drains are lifted.
TIL we die, going all the way with this, not a penny more.

Not to mention the EFL fit and proper test.
Which I would dearly love to see applied to the EFL board.
The parasite trying to take us down to nothing. Hate the cheating, robbing scum bag. Hate a strong word, he knew the plan all along.
The one positive this week are that the Supporters are now together and the drains are lifted.
Starve them out mate. It seems to be your only option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was reading up on this knacker, was involved in the corruption at Bedford rugby club and the John Guerney saga at Luton, also went to trial but was found not guilty of being in some sort of drug syndicate.

My apologies posting on another clubs message board, won’t be posting anymore tonight, broken.
Up there with the worst, a hopeless position just waiting for even more bad news when right now we haven’t even bottomed out.
The only player we have on a 3 year contract is not FL standard played the 90 minutes today, his Dad funding the club and paying the contract is wrong on every account. Sick to death on the dodgy dealings these parasites continue to get away with.
5 different Captains in the last 5 games it’s beyond embarrassing now.
I won’t renew season tickets until the parasite has lost ownership of this club - no more.

I know you will feel disappointed with today’s outcome but your club is moving in the right direction.

I can take League Two football but we cannot live with these ownership issues, the FL need to step in and lift the lid, waiting until February until a Court case is eternity.
Put us out of our misery, what a mess.

I feel for you mate, you're welcome to adopt us as your comfort blanket until you get yourselves sorted.Your owner wouldn't be able to show his face in Sunderland if he ran us and tried those capers here. 30 000 angry mackems would scare anyone, ask Donald.Good luck mate. ☺️ 😉🤗

Willie Carson will come with a late run and sort you out :D

I feel for you mate, you're welcome to adopt us as your comfort blanket until you get yourselves sorted.Your owner wouldn't be able to show his face in Sunderland if he ran us and tried those capers here. 30 000 angry mackems would scare anyone, ask Donald.Good luck mate. ☺️ 😉🤗

Don’t think for one moment we are a soft touch.
I don’t think you would have gone the lengths we did to get rid of one of our previous scumbags.
All locks glued at the ground at 3am on a match day, broken into his business and ransacked the place, painted his house and drive way, many more.
Protests then action.
Willie Carson will come with a late run and sort you out :D

Already on the rails mate with all this shite :)
Ffs mentioned on the forum months ago what was unfolding, it’s starting to come out, loads more in coming weeks and months.
It’s staggering as to how it’s been allowed to happen.
Somebody allegedly already has been shot :eek:. Out with the old and in with the new. Wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t get similar owners moving forward - it’s the Swindon way.
Speaking to one of my Mates yesterday and only got to know him from supporting Swindon. He used to travel all over the Country with myself and a few mates, fond memories, laughs and stories.
We both have kids now that will continue to support home and away. In fact his kids are older than mine and often see them at the away games, where I shout “lads put the drugs away” and get a laugh from all of them (smashing lads).
Getting to the point it makes you realise the history, memories and the reasons as to why you support your mutual club. We blame ourselves for giving them the worse football club imaginable, that though gives you a defiant reason the carry on.
Swindon TIL I die. Never in all my years would I have thought I would temporarily turn my back on not giving the club anymore money until the parasite is out. Surprised that I can even do it which means the end of the road.
We are down this season but it’s the points deductions, expulsion that will hit us hard. We will come back, we need the club picked up by another shareholder not being sold to this asset stripping US Company that the parasite is trying to take more money from.
He hasn’t spend any money on us, borrowed the lot and taken £7 million out over 6 years of hell.
It’s time for a new beginning.............

Last edited:
Don’t think for one moment we are a soft touch.
I don’t think you would have gone the lengths we did to get rid of one of our previous scumbags.
All locks glued at the ground at 3am on a match day, broken into his business and ransacked the place, painted his house and drive way, many more.
Protests then action.

Already on the rails mate with all this shite :)
Ffs mentioned on the forum months ago what was unfolding, it’s starting to come out, loads more in coming weeks and months.
It’s staggering as to how it’s been allowed to happen.
Somebody allegedly already has been shot :eek:. Out with the old and in with the new. Wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t get similar owners moving forward - it’s the Swindon way.
Speaking to one of my Mates yesterday and only got to know him from supporting Swindon. He used to travel all over the Country with myself and a few mates, fond memories, laughs and stories.
We both have kids now that will continue to support home and away. In fact his kids are older than mine and often see them at the away games, where I shout “lads put the drugs away” and get a laugh from all of them (smashing lads).
Getting to the point it makes you realise the history, memories and the reasons as to why you support your mutual club. We blame ourselves for giving them the worse football club imaginable, that though gives you a defiant reason the carry on.
Swindon TIL I die. Never in all my years would I have thought I would temporarily turn my back on not giving the club anymore money until the parasite is out. Surprised that I can even do it which means the end of the road.
We are down this season but it’s the points deductions, expulsion that will hit us hard. We will come back, we need the club picked up by another shareholder not being sold to this asset stripping US Company that the parasite is trying to take more money from.
He hasn’t spend any money on us, borrowed the lot and taken £7 million out over 6 years of hell.
It’s time for a new beginning.............
Crucial game for you lot today at Wimbledon. They’ve had a couple of cracking results as of late though.

Back