*****Sunderland vs Morecambe match thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can only judge him on what I've seen, imo he lacks that pace, strength and touch to make it at the very top.
I'm sorry if it upsets you but it's only my opinion
It's not an opinion, it's a prejudice. He's 19 and has played less than 50 senior games. Gary Lineker, at the same age, was getting an occasional game for Leicester in the old second division. Jamie Vardy was playing for a never heard of 'em club and Kevin Phillips was also playing for a never heard of 'em club. The vast majority of good strikers were playing for shite teams, unsuccessfully, at his age. He scores goals, it would appear, for fun. I've just checked to see what Harry Kane was doing at Maja's age... playing for f***ing Orient in League 1 (18 games, five goals).

It's not an opinion, it's a prejudice. He's 19 and has played less than 50 senior games. Gary Lineker, at the same age, was getting an occasional game for Leicester in the old second division. Jamie Vardy was playing for a never heard of 'em club and Kevin Phillips was also playing for a never heard of 'em club. The vast majority of good strikers were playing for shite teams, unsuccessfully, at his age. He scores goals, it would appear, for fun. I've just checked to see what Harry Kane was doing at Maja's age... playing for f***ing Orient in League 1 (18 games, five goals).
OK. He has obvious talent. Can JR make him a superstar striker! I f***ing hope so. So much hope now. Ha'way!

Hope to be proved wrong

take pity on a Checkatrade Cup ignoramus and tell me what happens next. Is it quarter finals knock out or summat?
Home game for safc. The draw is on Friday on Talksport Two. Straight knockout from now on in

32 teams left, next round still split north and south but one off games.
Following round is mixed draw straight knockout
I think
Correct

take pity on a Checkatrade Cup ignoramus and tell me what happens next. Is it quarter finals knock out or summat?
Checkatrade trophy draw info

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back