*****Sunderland vs Morecambe match thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post contradicts itself marra. You start by saying that Ruiter, Loovens, Ozturk and Oviedo weren't at the races and then go on to say that we're much tighter at the back. Doesn't really give a good analogy of things to me, but as you say we got a clean sheet!

Didn't have the luxury of Watching/Listening to the game, but from what have read here, what you are saying would make sense. Don't know what has happened to Oviedo, tho. He appears to have gone from Hero at the start of the season to Zero, at the mo!

It doesn't contradict itself marra.

The opinions I gave were bang on. Loovens is slow. Ozturk is subpar and Oviedo wants away. But together and as a unit we are far less open and we're keeping a lot more clean sheets. We're grinding results out I think that cannot be denied.

That of course is partly down to the other lads that weren't there last night in League 1 anyway. (Matthews Baldwin Flanagan and McLaughlin)

You have to take into account the opposition as well like. We're playing Morecambe ffs we don't have to be that good to win the game, just as well because individually very few players played well last night.

Oviedo was the only one putting balls into the box with any real quality. And in terms of effort he was the one pushing forwards fast in the closing stages of the game. It wasn’t a surprise when he got the assist.

Defending wasn’t so good mind.

Have to disagree. The assist was a decent ball in - that's true. Other than that I didn't see anything good he did at all..

Last edited:

..It's a debate you melt.
Not really. You have to have have valid points and some level of support to make it a debate.
This is more like a lone nutter (and his sock puppet) shouting in the street, ranting about religion/black people/aliens etc. whilst the rest of us walk past and shake our heads, with someone occasionally suggesting to the nutter that he should STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back