Sunderland council not listening

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to assume I am a Tory. Wrong. Do you deny that too many people have become dependant on benefits when they are capable of taking responsibility for themselves.?

>>You seem to assume I am a Tory. Wrong<<

You said 'Big Lefty Love-in'! And 'taking responsibility for themselves' is a Tory soundbite, 99% of people on benefits are genuinely in need, otherwise the Department for Work and Pensions wouldn't pay them.

Deliberate benefit fraud was £1.2bn (0.7 per cent) compared with deliberate Tax evasion £34bn, or 6.4 per cent in 2013.

I think you are blaming the wrong people here - a lot of whom are desperate and are being targeted for the misdeeds of the bankers and tax evaders.

>>You seem to assume I am a Tory. Wrong<<

You said 'Big Lefty Love-in'! And 'taking responsibility for themselves' is a Tory soundbite, 99% of people on benefits are genuinely in need, otherwise the Department for Work and Pensions wouldn't pay them.

Deliberate benefit fraud was £1.2bn (0.7 per cent) compared with deliberate Tax evasion £34bn, or 6.4 per cent in 2013.

I think you are blaming the wrong people here - a lot of whom are desperate and are being targeted for the misdeeds of the bankers and tax evaders.

Yep, that probably misled you. But TBH I consider myself more as a political sceptic than aligned to any one party. I distrust them all and have difficulty in holding anything other than low esteem for them. The reason I said Lefty love in is because under the Labour government we heard how they were going to eradicate child poverty, make everything better etc.etc. and they proceeded to create new and increase existing benefits to a point where it became more beneficial to be on benefits than to be in work for some. That to me is just wrong. But don't worry, soon, no doubt, I'll be posting about the Tory Jackboot. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back