Sunderland council not listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

The payout for that man who got quietly let go is eye watering mind .its amazing that these things are not even questioned properly

The payout for that man who got quietly let go is eye watering mind .its amazing that these things are not even questioned properly
I have a good mate who is fairly senior in the council on the legal side and he reckons this guy had been an absolute failure in all of his previous appointments in local authorities around the UK. Nobody can understand why they guy was appointed in the first place; Rotherham was one of his previous jobs...

Without a doubt there should be a law passed that means no MPs/councillors can earn more than the PM, it's lunacy that that's legal.

Apart from there won't be a single MP or councillor in the country who does earn more than the PM (from there elected jobs, excluding any 2nd jobs etc)
I don't see how this is even relevant to anything

Sunderland council are slowly being exposed for the corrupt, unaccountable body that they are. People like Len Lowther who are brave enough to put their neck on the line to expose the wrongdoings are frequently vilified on here, now, slowly but surely the truth is starting to out.

I have a good mate who is fairly senior in the council on the legal side and he reckons this guy had been an absolute failure in all of his previous appointments in local authorities around the UK. Nobody can understand why they guy was appointed in the first place; Rotherham was one of his previous jobs...
Who is in charge of appointing these people?

Sunderland council are slowly being exposed for the corrupt, unaccountable body that they are. People like Len Lowther who are brave enough to put their neck on the line to expose the wrongdoings are frequently vilified on here, now, slowly but surely the truth is starting to out.

Len is paranoid loon. The comment at the bottom of the article is Len's username on the Echo. As you can see he's thinks the council run the echo.
Len has been shown several times he talks utter shite & his refusal to engage in debate with anyone who doesn't agree with him speaks volumes

Clearly there is

show me, i've not seen any

Len is paranoid loon. The comment at the bottom of the article is Len's username on the Echo. As you can see he's thinks the council run the echo.
Len has been shown several times he talks utter shite & his refusal to engage in debate with anyone who doesn't agree with him speaks volumes

show me, i've not seen any
Dave Smith £175000 salary Teresa May £150042 salary. And his was in 2015

Fuck me, I might write an anonymous letter to the echo claiming all sorts of guff and see if it gets a thread on here.
Are you a councillor?
Also you could create a thread on here regarding anything that comes into your head .having a thread on here isn't a prize or an achievement marra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back