Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Should have done a show dance to dance of the nights.

Now that would have been epic!

Sadly I was given no input into this week, quite rightly like or i’d have them doing the paso doble to nelly the elephant or something equally as daft.

Ashley will still be first out. She needn't bother learning the last dance.

I shouldn’t :lol: because it’ll probably come back to bite me on the arse but that was my kind of humour

Just seen the song choices.
Barely heard of any of them.
Of course, the most famous song/iconic dance goes to Ashley!
Recognisable, memorable and a song to stick in your kind :evil::evil:

#HawayTheFaye

Not even looked at what the rest are doing :eek: if she does all 3 dances without injury and finishes with a smile that’s all I can ask for.

Last edited:
Now that would have been epic!

Sadly I was given no input into this week, quite rightly like or i’d have them doing the paso doble to nelly the elephant or something equally as daft.

I shouldn’t :lol: because it’ll probably come back to bite me on the arse but that was my kind of humour

Not even looked at what the rest are doing :eek: if she does all 3 dances without injury and finishes with a smile that’s all I can ask for.

I'm sure the whole of this board will say the same. She's been fantastic the whole series X

Just seen the post on the boards! Looks bloody mint!
#HawayTheFaye!!!

Last edited:
@BoldonBlackCat : I’m old and sad enough to have spent many a Sunday afternoon watching Hollywood movies and I’m as familiar with the oeuvre as the next man.

Lullaby of Broadway is a classic of its type - originally sung in the 1935 film ‘Goldiggers of 1935’ and more latterly sung by Doris Day in the early 50s in the film ‘Young Man With A Horn’

I’m going to assume that neither film title has any significance for you.

And I’m already imagining what your lass and her partner are gonna do with that song. It’ll be classic, there’ll be tap, lifts, top hat, canes - the works. She’ll smash it. Glamour, class and sophistication. And I’ll expect a voluminous dress. Bookmark it.

Come on and listen to... etc

Just looking back over the last couple you can see that Faye has really grown in confidence ( as @BoldonBlackCat said after Blackpool ) Her Charlston and Argentine Tango were both amazing. Stacey much the same. Ashley has been brilliant too but we all know she can't win. Her Dirty Dancing routine , brilliant though it was , has ironically probably worked against her.
Suggs form has dipped. I keep thinking about it but keep changing my mind over who will win. It's really close imo

Last edited:
@BoldonBlackCat : I’m old and sad enough to have spent many a Sunday afternoon watching Hollywood movies and I’m as familiar with the oeuvre as the next man.

Lullaby of Broadway is a classic of its type - originally sung in the 1935 film ‘Goldiggers of 1935’ and more latterly sung by Doris Day in the early 50s in the film ‘Young Man With A Horn’

And I’m already imagining what your lass and her partner are gonna do with that song. It’ll be classic, there’ll be tap, lifts, top hat, canes - the works. She’ll smash it. Glamour, class and sophistication. And I’ll expect a voluminous dress. Bookmark it.

My favourite version

:lol:

Another positive phone call and a few clips appearing on twitter of this week’s show dance...she’s in a good place this week!

#HawayTheFaye :cool:

I seen the clip of them on the mini stage. Timings looked epic. I cannot wait.
Been asked if we fancy going out on Saturday. Politely declined and said I'm stopping in with forun mates watching strictly :p:lol:
#HawayTheFaye

Have to get your priorities in order :D

Last time we got this singer to come to our house to sing it cost a fortune. This time it's £10 each. Even suggested to have her back next year and pay the fortune again for the house concert so we could watch it live.

I was voted down. However, little doubt when the chance comes to have her in the house again, I'll pay the money as that what you do for your kids. The little bastards have me wrapped around their fingers.

Back