Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Triffic, but it was all my dogs work ;)
This strictly connection will make this thread go GERLD!!!
And so it should. By all accounts when the dolphins scored yesterday, I went bloody mental. I can't remember as guess I was caught up in the moment.

When faye wins I'll more than likely do the same :oops:. However, it won't be until the Sunday morning in the hotel room.

This are what memories are made of. Haway the faye.

Good luck!

:lol: aye, it's going to be tough.

And so it should. By all accounts when the dolphins scored yesterday, I went bloody mental. I can't remember as guess I was caught up in the moment.

When faye wins I'll more than likely do the same :oops:. However, it won't be until the Sunday morning in the hotel room.

This are what memories are made of. Haway the faye.

Mate if she wins I've no doubt I'll do something stupid on tele but she'll have won by that point and they can't take it back :lol:

Never under estimate the power of the steps fan base.

Still reckon faye will get second place behind joe. as we all know at this point it has nowt to do about the dancing.
i was talking about this yesterday, out there in internetland will there be a groundswell of steps fans, or the vast audience of joe's youtubers who will move themselves to action? one assume in physical numbers the youtubers should have it, however the target audience for Saturday night bbc is going to be probably older folks who maybe's grew up in the 90s and are more likely to actually vote?

perhaps Stacy will sneak through the middle and take it.... i guess the only certainty is who will finish 4th.

i was talking about this yesterday, out there in internetland will there be a groundswell of steps fans, or the vast audience of joe's youtubers who will move themselves to action? one assume in physical numbers the youtubers should have it, however the target audience for Saturday night bbc is going to be probably older folks who maybe's grew up in the 90s and are more likely to actually vote?

perhaps Stacy will sneak through the middle and take it.... i guess the only certainty is who will finish 4th.

It's really tough to call.
You wouldn't think Joe's audience would be Saturday night voters but they're millennials that will enjoy flicking the bird at the norm and seeing their boy win.
Being totally honest, with Stacey I saw clips of the thing she did in Luton about Muslims but never seen anything else she's done but she's clearly very popular.
Ashley is a great dancer but the public obviously don't care that much about her, it's a shame but saw it coming.
Faye has a big fan base from the band, and hopefully now a few more, but is it enough to get her the big bauble?

It hurts my head trying to work it all out so i'll just do what I normally do, turn up, have a laugh and a few drinks and see what happens ;)

Don't even know how to reply to this.:lol:.

Carnage in the claudatorim

I daren't even say what I would do in case the papers come in here and crucify me before I've started :confused:

perhaps the beeb will water down the tequila this weekend?

Hope not, although I'll be in the audience this week so I will be limited with drinks...I am thinking of sneaking in my hip flask full of Chivas though.

You wouldn't think Joe's audience would be Saturday night voters but they're millennials that will enjoy flicking the bird at the norm and seeing their boy win.
Being totally honest, with Stacey I saw clips of the thing she did in Luton about Muslims but never seen anything else she's done but she's clearly very popular.
Ashley is a great dancer but the public obviously don't care that much about her, it's a shame but saw it coming.
Faye has a big fan base from the band, and hopefully now a few more, but is it enough to get her the big bauble?

It hurts my head trying to work it all out so i'll just do what I normally do, turn up, have a laugh and a few drinks and see what happens ;)

I daren't even say what I would do in case the papers come in here and crucify me before I've started :confused:
:lol:

As for the show itself. Would have thought fayes aim at the start would have been a final place. She has done that so anything else a bonus.

:lol:

As for the show itself. Would have thought fayes aim at the start would have been a final place. She has done that so anything else a bonus.

Not even that mate, she always said her aim was to make Blackpool...we thought Danny/Ashley would have walked away with it.
After Blackpool was when she suddenly thought she could make the final.
You're right though, anything else now is a bonus...it's already had the desired effect like, she's on the tour and she's had a number of offers for work next year which is in all honesty why people do things like this.

Not even that mate, she always said her aim was to make Blackpool...we thought Danny/Ashley would have walked away with it.
After Blackpool was when she suddenly thought she could make the final.
You're right though, anything else now is a bonus...it's already had the desired effect like, she's on the tour and she's had a number of offers for work next year which is in all honesty why people do things like this.

Champion. She has to keep earning. Of course tell her another steps album and tour would always be welcome.

Hope not, although I'll be in the audience this week so I will be limited with drinks...I am thinking of sneaking in my hip flask full of Chivas though.
I watch a lot of Stacey's shows and she is good at her job plus my whole family think she looks and sounds gorgeous.

BBC girl as well which might explain why she gets the rub of the green (room).

we thought Danny/Ashley would have walked away with it.

i've heard anton talking about how one bad week can sometimes make all the difference, and i had Danny down as a nailed on finalist at the very beginning and for him to drop like a stone the way he did seems the most surprising bit of this series (to me!).

i suppose the winners are those who can ride out that style of dance that isnt suited to them and capitalise when they have something they can really move to.

she's got that common touch (in the literal sense) which is clearly demonstrated in her previous shows that i suspect connects with the audience, in a way that Ashley doesn't.
She's playing out to a niche audience though. Late night BBC1 or online BBC3. Hardly mainstream topics either. I like the lass, got a lot of respect for some of the stuff she's done. Ballsy little bugger.

Champion. She has to keep earning. Of course tell her another steps album and tour would always be welcome.

i have sneaking feeling that little miss errant would want to see that... i'd assumed from her musical taste that her first gig would be something a bit alternative or indie, but if i had to put any odds on it currently it could well be a Steps gig, and i wouldnt have predicted that back in the summer! :) and the other big change, i probably wouldnt argue about going along too... ;) :lol:

Back