Strictly Come Dancing 2018

i have sneaking feeling that little miss errant would want to see that... i'd assumed from her musical taste that her first gig would be something a bit alternative or indie, but if i had to put any odds on it currently it could well be a Steps gig, and i wouldnt have predicted that back in the summer! :) and the other big change, i probably wouldnt argue about going along too... ;) :lol:
Seen them 3 times. And only twice with the kids. Can't beat a bit of steps.

I watch a lot of Stacey's shows and she is good at her job plus my whole family think she looks and sounds gorgeous.

BBC girl as well which might explain why she gets the rub of the green (room).
Sounds gorgeous are you all hard of hearing.

I love Stacey, no airs and graces, always just seems to be herself which I like.
I’ve even grown rather fond of that voice :eek::D
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Going to be a close call this Saturday. As much as I would love Faye to win I think the final result will be...

1. Joe
2. Stacey
3. Faye
4. Ashley

Does anyone know where you can bet on the order of the final 4? Can't do it via SkyBet

Going to be a close call this Saturday. As much as I would love Faye to win I think the final result will be...

1. Joe
2. Stacey
3. Faye
4. Ashley

Does anyone know where you can bet on the order of the final 4? Can't do it via SkyBet
Im sure they don't give second and third placings, just the winner forth and 2runners up..

do you think joe will win because of his existing online presence meaning his fan base are the ideal demographic to be voting in the final? or is that he's made more new fans via the show?

yeah...plus the fact that we British love the underdog. Faye and Ashley have been the best two dancers from week 1 really but Stacey and Joe have come on tremendously. Only 3 Contestants from the pop music industry have won....ie Jay McGuiness, Harry Judd and Alesha Dixon so i think this says a lot

Ashley for me is the best but doesnt have the personal fanbase as the Pussycat Dolls have done nowt for years. Steps though still have a huge fanbase and are still relevant today so Faye will definately draw more votes than Ashley.
Stacey will gain votes cos she is so real and partner Kevins popularity will help too. He definately deserves to win the series after 3 or 4 great seasons and I think it will be his time this year.

Getting to the final will have been the aim for all the contestants, especially Faye I think.....winning will be the cherry on the cake for her I reckon.
When the contestants were announced my wife an I were all delighted to see Faye, Ashley and Stacey in this years lineup so are chuffed all 3 have reached the final, We will probably vote for Faye on the night but will watch and see how it unfurls. I am expecting great things from the showdances and it will probably be that routine which decides the winner,

It will be a great final

Bairn just came in pig sick. Said that the tour isn't coming to Newcastle so we can't go. Told her such is life.

However, will try for tickets for Glasgow on the Saturday night for her, me and the wife. Come Christmas morning, I may well be the best dad and husband in the world. Just hope the mrs doesn't have the same idea to surprise us:lol:

Edit - Already on sale:eek: - better get a shift on.

|f***ing hell ...the Northe east needs a bigger arena !

7.4 million Youtube subscribers.

still need them to vote for him though.....maybes they dont all watch strictly. The Steps fans probably will though !

What has she done to make her so unpopular ?
Nowt, other than being American and really good ....its just that the other 4 are more popular than her

Gerrin ya fcuker!

Ower the moon man, she’s worked so bloody hard to reach this point, I really don’t give a toss now. Whatever happens next week will happen. It’s all down to the public now.

#HawayTheFaye

Totally deserved too ...whether she wins or not she is still a winner having made the final.....i really hiope she makes the final 3 though im sure she will.
I know that Faye does stuff outside of "Steps" but everything she has given in this years Strictly should open more doors for her professionally......if she wants it

Still really hoping Stacey wins. Think her and Kevin are great and very very likeable.

Stacey
Joe
Faye
Ashley

In that order I reckon.

Yeah me too but hoping Faye will win !

Not even that mate, she always said her aim was to make Blackpool...we thought Danny/Ashley would have walked away with it.
After Blackpool was when she suddenly thought she could make the final.
You're right though, anything else now is a bonus...it's already had the desired effect like, she's on the tour and she's had a number of offers for work next year which is in all honesty why people do things like this.

Great reading this . Chuffed for you both.

Last edited:

Back