Stopping smoking tablets (Champix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a course of tabex from ebay. £15.49 for 100 tablets. Hopefully be smoke free in a fortnight.

Very very impressed with the Tabex so far!

Normally being stuck home with the bairn I would have smoked around 15-20 by now (outside + away from the bairn ofc).
So far I have had four and a half rollies and two of those I pretty much talked myself into smoking just to see if I would get a hit.

I simply just don't want or need a tab. :)
Which is mental for being on them just over 24 hours.

Nee idea how the pills work but it seems more than just topping up your nicotine levels like the patches/gum/inhalator.
It feels like they are doing that whilst magically getting rid of the cravings.

Hopefully this continues and by Friday I won't be having any at all.

With them being from ebay I was worried my cock would drop off or something, but so far there are nee noticeable side effects and I am full of confidence that I can get off the bines.

Rock on Tommy!

moo said:
Very very impressed with the Tabex so far!

Normally being stuck home with the bairn I would have smoked around 15-20 by now (outside + away from the bairn ofc).
So far I have had four and a half rollies and two of those I pretty much talked myself into smoking just to see if I would get a hit.

I simply just don't want or need a tab. :)
Which is mental for being on them just over 24 hours.

Nee idea how the pills work but it seems more than just topping up your nicotine levels like the patches/gum/inhalator.
It feels like they are doing that whilst magically getting rid of the cravings.

Hopefully this continues and by Friday I won't be having any at all.

With them being from ebay I was worried my cock would drop off or something, but so far there are nee noticeable side effects and I am full of confidence that I can get off the bines.

Rock on Tommy!

How long did you have to wait for delivery? Ordered mine from Bulgaria this morning.

How long did you have to wait for delivery? Ordered mine from Bulgaria this morning.

I thought buying drugs on ebay was bad enough, never mind buying drugs on ebay from Bulgaria, so I ordered from a UK seller and it only took 1 working day.
Good luck with it fella, hope it works out!

I thought buying drugs on ebay was bad enough, never mind buying drugs on ebay from Bulgaria, so I ordered from a UK seller and it only took 1 working day.
Good luck with it fella, hope it works out!

:lol::lol:My mistake, ordered them from Germany!

Given the choice of going to the Drs and getting a prescription for a product you know is legitimate or ordering something you have no idea where it is coming from or what it is ....

Tricky.

Given the choice of going to the Drs and getting a prescription for a product you know is legitimate or ordering something you have no idea where it is coming from or what it is ....

Tricky.

You only live once man!:lol:

Second day of CHAMPIX. Still smoking normally but have been feeling abit sickly. Not sure if thats cos im expecting to feel sick or if its off the tablets. Took one at 9.30 am yesterday and 9.30 am this morning. Another 1 tomorrow morning then i go on to 2 a day, 1 in the morn and 1 on the evening. Apparently i have to pick a date between day 8 and 14 to stop smoking, Ive chose next friday as its pay day and a memorable day. Hopefully i'll start cutting down in the next few days leading up to next Friday.

Hows everyone else getting on?

Just got delivery of my tabex today. Will start taking them tomorrow morning. Will coincide with a month of not drinking.

Just got delivery of my tabex today. Will start taking them tomorrow morning. Will coincide with a month of not drinking.

Good lad - put ya tab and beer money in a jar anarl and at the end of month treat ya self to sum Paul Smith Y Fronts

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I probably only sent about £35 a month on smoking. Beer money is staying in the bank.

wen I packed in it woz 90 sovs a month now with the price of fags saving me self 111 a month

If I'd not started again I'd have saved £1806 in 294 days , only lasted about £550 worth so seeing that is a bit :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back