Stone Valley 2022

Great weekend with some cracking bands. Pyramids Symarip and The Dualers were great on the first day. didn`t think I`d be too fussed about Sleeper but really enjoyed their set and Death of Guitar Pop again were great fun. The Stranglers were absolute class. Big Country hammered it early on Sunday - always good value, Toyah was great - so much energy and such an unusual, unique voice - loved her version of Slave To The Rhythm. Thought Bad Manners were fun and Neville Staple would struggle to follow that. How wrong I was Staple was outstanding as was Geno Washington. 78 years old and looking frail but still has that glorious huge, Soul voce and old school charm. Boomtown rats really impressed me. Great to hear the big hits but "Monster Monkey" from their latest album absolutely floored me with its huge, Funk groove. Loved it. Knackered today. Must have walked a good 10 miles each day between the tents.
@Sneech if you look on my Facebook page you will see me tagged into MB s photos
Why? Seemed ideal to me. Yesterday was my 7th full-on festival day in 11 days and I was still stomping along to Manners and Neville Staple last night. Feet were a bit sore like.
Does that include stomping on my pint 😂

Last edited:
200974-F2-56-C6-4-BC0-BB75-0-CF1077-B33-C4
JJ kicking during Toiler
70 years old ffs

Still can’t figure how to load photos directly sorry
When you get the link to post it, it’s something like BB Full Code. Basically puts a bit code around the link that displays straight to the thread.
When you get the link to post it, it’s something like BB Full Code. Basically puts a bit code around the link that displays straight to the thread.
Logon or register to see this image

It’s

BBCode​

Then press copy to the right

JJ kicking during Toiler
70 years old ffs

Easiest way is get your imagine link and copy and paste into your message by selecting the pic icon.
JJ kicking during Toiler
70 years old ffs

Tried with your link and doesnt work as a direct load. What you need to do is press on the image in your link and then select open image in new tab. Then copy that link that's in the address bar.

Last edited:
Easiest way is get your imagine link and copy and paste into your message by selecting the pic icon.

Tried with your link and doesnt work as a direct load. What you need to do is press on the image in your link and then select open image in new tab. Then copy that link that's in the address bar.
Just do what I said man. The button he needs to press is on the site he’s used to upload.

Back