Stone Valley 2022

Drummer was good anarl.

Fucked it off after Cast yesterday. Was knackered, pissed/hungover/hungry. Thought I’d have an hour & try & get back for Neville Staple but it didn’t happen. Definitely think it could be better over 2 days next year.
You were rough after drinking allday with the big lad ,heard he jumped into bed with you😄

Agree about the Big Tent ,bastard freezing last night and should go back to 2 nights also

You were rough after drinking allday with the big lad ,heard he jumped into bed with you😄

Agree about the Big Tent ,bastard freezing last night and should go back to 2 nights also
Aye, had a decent slurp early doors, went for a tactical nap, struggled, opened my eyes & he’s lying on a single sleeping mat next to me. Then Briggsy appeared in the middle. Sure on of them was touching me bum as well.

No other way around it. Either delay drinking by 3/4 hours, which I’m not prepared to do, or be monged late on & remember nowt. To be fair, Friday & Saturday was hazy late on. Sunday I was beaten by tea time.
Decent effort :lol:

I managed Kendal calling weekend quite well. Started at 10 but managed to drink a few waters during the day and finished drinking relatively early. Only took me until 60 to get it right:lol:

Cannot go full on for a four dayer now.

I managed Kendal calling weekend quite well. Started at 10 but managed to drink a few waters during the day and finished drinking relatively early. Only took me until 60 to get it right:lol:

Saturday, after the abandoned sleep attempt I went & drank about 2 litres of water like. It’s the third day that’s the killer.

When you are running on fumes and you really want to be enthusiastic but all you want to do is go home and lie down :lol: :lol:
That's me today ,would of been Happy coming home Sunday ,Friday and Saturday killed me
Basically, do you know when some dick says “if xxxxxx were playing in my garden I’d shut the curtains”.

Yesterday, Bad Manners, Neville Staple & Peter Hook were playing in my garden but I was too much of a ponce to walk round & see them.

Drummer was good anarl.

Fucked it off after Cast yesterday. Was knackered, pissed/hungover/hungry. Thought I’d have an hour & try & get back for Neville Staple but it didn’t happen. Definitely think it could be better over 2 days next year.
Why? Seemed ideal to me. Yesterday was my 7th full-on festival day in 11 days and I was still stomping along to Manners and Neville Staple last night. Feet were a bit sore like.

Why? Seemed ideal to me. Yesterday was my 7th full-on festival day in 11 days and I was still stomping along to Manners and Neville Staple last night. Feet were a bit sore like.
Couldn’t handle it.

Out of our group of 8 of us, 7 went home Sunday because of childcare, work etc. A few stopped to watch a few bands like.

I ended stopping by myself but was too knackered to go back in.

I am 53 and I can no longer go full on for a 1 dayer.

Back