Stone Valley 2022

I miss his energy above all else ,and mine , he's doing great but he used to be a live wire at shows
If I'm honest I thought he looked a bit dis-interested to begin with on Saturday but got right into it as the set went on
One thing I do like about the live shows now is the chemistry between him and Baz - it's very apparent that they get on well, the nods and smiles
I was more used to him and Hugh barely acknowledging each other back in the day
Interestingly it's 32 years today since the infamous gig at Ally Pally which was the last gig before Cornwell left the band
That night and all of the gigs I saw over the previous couple of years were torturous to watch - it was pretty blatant that Hugh couldn't give a sh1t anymore and the rendition of Hanging Around at Ally Pally epitomises that

If I'm honest I thought he looked a bit dis-interested to begin with on Saturday but got right into it as the set went on
One thing I do like about the live shows now is the chemistry between him and Baz - it's very apparent that they get on well, the nods and smiles
I was more used to him and Hugh barely acknowledging each other back in the day
Interestingly it's 32 years today since the infamous gig at Ally Pally which was the last gig before Cornwell left the band
That night and all of the gigs I saw over the previous couple of years were torturous to watch - it was pretty blatant that Hugh couldn't give a sh1t anymore and the rendition of Hanging Around at Ally Pally epitomises that
They were terrible for a good while before Hugh jumped. Something the parrots seem to have missed .
Agree on the Not arsed look but he's still on the money
I've heard him mention the " don't look at your hands " thing a lot lately. He's a bit obsessed with it 😊
Muscle memory and all that ..

I honestly thought he`d struggle after Bad Manners but he absolutely hammered it. Great performance and fantastic setlist.
I was in the arena for the end of Bad Manners, getting food at the far side to feed me hangover & they sounded class. A few bands sounded a bit “lost”. If Neville upped it after that he did well :evil: :lol:

Back