Stick or twist..

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Understand not moving Coleman on but I’d prefer to start next season with a current day version of Dennis Smith, possible the guy at Shrewsbury, Paul Hurst is it

Reactions: WHD
I suppose it has been a few months since we sacked a manager. Fuck it, go on then.

I’m watching the Doncaster v Bradford game on Sky and Bradford recently sacked Stuart McColl when they had “slipped” to 6th place in L1 :lol:. He had a 46% win record there.

Then they gave the job to Grayson and they’re now 10th :lol:

Coleman is getting away with murder here due to the sheer apathy.

‘Arry?

Last edited:
I’m watching the Doncaster v Bradford game on Sky and Bradford recently sacked Stuart McColl when they had “slipped” to 6th place in L1 :lol:. He had a 46% win record there.

‘Arry?
He's only had 3 games to be fair

‘Arry?
I think people just see the bigger picture and he’s trying to do the job with both arms tied behind his back.

Theee choices for you..

1. Stick with Coleman
2. Replace him with someone experienced used to the lower leagues and small budgets.
3. Try to replicate the “Keane effect” with a high profile ex-player looking for his first job in management.

Option 3 for me.

"The Keane Effect" requires us to have tens of millions of pounds to spend on players.

Even if it didn't, Coleman's hands have been tied since day 1 and he lost our main striker without being given funds to buy/loan a proper replacement, so 1. Stick with Coleman for me.

"The Keane Effect" requires us to have tens of millions of pounds to spend on players.

Even if it didn't, Coleman's hands have been tied since day 1 and he lost our main striker without being given funds to buy/loan a proper replacement, so 1. Stick with Coleman for me.

If we don’t spend some money on players our decline will continue unabated. In a race to the bottom there’s no doubt Bain has us in pole position.

Sack him now.

Obviously doesn’t do homework...Preston are a long ball team
Bottom of the league .....team need time apart
Striker.....fletcher will come good

He is one of the worst we’ve had

BUT

He speaks well, best we can get, Wales Manager with connections.

He’s f***ing gash despite him being dealt a bad hand off short.

‘Arry?

Cracking atmosphere isn’t it next seasons going to be a real joy

Cracking atmosphere isn’t it next seasons going to be a real joy

It’s f***ing awful and we need to go and boss the league if/when we go down but you just know what’s going to happen...a repeat of this season only with even worse signings.

‘Arry?
No Dennis

I think I'd stick with Coleman but not sure he'll stick with us. If he goes, and considering we're still stuck with a bunch of wankers, my choice if we can afford him would be Nigel Pearson. I know he's in Belgium at the minute but maybe would want to be back over here and he's the sort of character who would sort out our spineless twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back