Stick or twist..

Lord Alfred

Striker
Theee choices for you..

1. Stick with Coleman
2. Replace him with someone experienced used to the lower leagues and small budgets.
3. Try to replicate the “Keane effect” with a high profile ex-player looking for his first job in management.

Option 3 for me.

Give Jamie Carragher the gig, Coleman’s no better than Grayson and don’t give me any of that Pep Guardiola couldn’t sort this mob out!! Any half decent manager would have us mid table the standard in that league is shit, all you have to be is motivated fit and organised we are none of the above.

Theee choices for you..

1. Stick with Coleman
2. Replace him with someone experienced used to the lower leagues and small budgets.
3. Try to replicate the “Keane effect” with a high profile ex-player looking for his first job in management.

Option 3 for me.

Check in with Ant

I'm sure David Beckham would drop the whole "Miami MLS" shite for a crack at this job, or Thierry would jump from Belgium to take the job on...

In all seriousness though, Sol Campbell is a gobshite, let him prove that he is "one of the greatest minds in football" and "being wasted" at not having a managerial role. You never know, he MIGHT be able to walk the walk.

Theee choices for you..

1. Stick with Coleman

Option 3 for me.

I actually think number 3 would be the worst option, all about opinions mind! For me though a big name is all well and good but this is a massive challenge for even the most experienced manager. We'll be going to league one in a bad financial state, with fans either pissed off or apathetic, an owner that doesn't care and we'll need nearly a full new squad. That, for me, is well beyond most going into their first job in management. They might be able to convince slightly better players to sign for us but only if the wages are right and only if we pay the transfer fees, Keano would have had nothing like the effect he did if we'd said "here's 200k to spend"

I'd stick with Coleman, mainly just in the hopes that when he's got his own players in he might be able to get a good atmosphere amongst them if we can just get a side capable of competing. That being said his transfers to date leave a lot to be desired and, even though I know he's been forced to scrape the barrel, the fact is it's not likely to be much different next season. Can he get a good league one side together? I'm not so sure. I do think he deserves the chance to try though.

Theee choices for you..

1. Stick with Coleman

Option 3 for me.

Anyone with the Keane effect won't come near us while there's no sign of the short cuts ending.

I don't buy the "We won't get any better" look at how the likes of Chris Wilder and Neil Harris have done, there one or two more down there doing well too. The problem is we don't have the acumen in the boardroom to find a coach like that.

Option 1 will see us relegated and struggle in league 1 until he gets the sack.

Option 2 - wasn't that Grayson

Haway option 3 so long as it's some nutter who doesn't give a shit about our experienced professionals.

I'm sure David Beckham would drop the whole "Miami MLS" shite for a crack at this job, or Thierry would jump from Belgium to take the job on...

In all seriousness though, Sol Campbell is a gobshite, let him prove that he is "one of the greatest minds in football" and "being wasted" at not having a managerial role. You never know, he MIGHT be able to walk the walk.

I'd love to see him try, I just hope it's at a different club. He's f***ing unstable, could see him being the next embarrassment in the catalogue if he came near us. No doubt we'd be at least as shite as we are now, he'd have a massive strop after about ten games and walk out claiming that he's still a great football mind but that he's too good for these players who can't understand his highly intelligent game plans

Stick

Players can’t do the basics and some of them simply aren’t trying hard enough.

No idea if Coleman is good enough, but Im sure he’s trying. That instantly makes him better than the people I’m supposed to support.

If I was going to spend £1m to sack anyone I’d sack a few players.

Back