Steve Clarke’s post match interview

Doberman is Seb!!! Mr pointy finger.
If Rangers/Celtic were serious about stopping it they would close the stadium until fans behaved.

You should be properly embarrassed by this mag-like crack. You won't be but you should be.

I've posted this before but Dobervirgin likes to point score with Celtic then cries foul play if anyone makes a negative comment about his 1st team.

For example he recently posted that Celtic harbour sex offenders (mag esque levels of bitterness) but ignores the recent case involving his own club.

It's all about the Rangers, no one likes us, we don't care.

Rinse and repeat

There was no outrage on Sunday and yet I follow the lead set on Sunday by Sky Sports, The BBC and Steve Clarke and I’m the problem?

Steve Clarke is not a f***ing victim. He used one chant to deflect attention from his team’s performance & numpties have lapped it up.

Aye because we’re not called orange this, Fenian that at Pittodrie. Those words are only ever used by Rangers and Celtic. Little old (racist) Aberdeen are innocent.

Where’s Celtic’s statement? We commit to eradicating whatever it is that’s upsetting people whilst there’s silence from the paedo-harbouring rats and yet it’s still all our fault. :lol:

Hate to agree with you for once but your right Aberdeen are no angels. Recall at league cup quarterfinal match at Easter Road this season at the final whistle a rousing airing of Neil Lennon being a Fienan bastard, not a small group but a good 200 plus.

I'm currently in Benidorm and they're 100s of Celtic fans here and I can confirm everyone of them are twats.

WATCH: Police in Spain 'fire rubber bullets' at Scottish football fans after Benidorm bar 'torched' and man arrested for crystal meth - Olive Press News Spain

Both sides as bad as each other.

Last edited:

considering the vile, sickening, disgusting nature of the word "fenian" you'd think Celtic fans wouldn't be overly keen to describe their own players using the same word.

yet here we are.

the strangest thing about Celtic and Rangers is how both always try to take the moral high ground and put their heads in the sand at their own behaviour. The less I hear about either the better to be honest. feel for the fans of other Scottish clubs having to put up with it all to be honest

The simple fact is, if Rangers’ fans had behaved themselves on wednesday night this wouldn’t be an issue.

Some thickos can’t get their head around that at all, the Kris Boyd stuff was a completely separate thing on a separate day, the whataboutery is tedious as fuck.

The simple fact is, if Rangers’ fans had behaved themselves on wednesday night this wouldn’t be an issue.

Some thickos can’t get their head around that at all, the Kris Boyd stuff was a completely separate thing on a separate day, the whataboutery is tedious as fuck.

it might be whataboutery but it's part of a bigger picture. A picture that is ignored.

there was no uproar on Sunday.

Why?

Try and answer that one question without using the word whataboutery. I bet you can't.

it might be whataboutery but it's part of a bigger picture. A picture that is ignored.

there was no uproar on Sunday.

Why?

Try and answer that one question without using the word whataboutery. I bet you can't.
The biggest picture of all is that Rangers or Celtic will never truely want to address the arsehole element of their respective supports, they’ve had opportunities my entire life.

I’m guessing there was no uproar on Sunday because Steve Clarke didn’t have an outburst about it after the game? Maybe he thought that was Kris Boyd’s place to do so, it was certainly reported that seats were broken and coins were thrown.

The biggest picture of all is that Rangers or Celtic will never truely want to address the arsehole element of their respective supports, they’ve had opportunities my entire life.

I’m guessing there was no uproar on Sunday because Steve Clarke didn’t have an outburst about it after the game? Maybe he thought that was Kris Boyd’s place to do so, it was certainly reported that seats were broken and coins were thrown.

thanks for trying to answer without using the word "whataboutery". :)

Clarke claims he never heard the chants and wasn't aware Boyd had been hit. Both of which are lies.

There's a reason why Clarke didn't have an outburst. There's a reason why Collymore didn't have a meltdown. There's a reason why Andy Walker thought it was one big joke.

The word "fenian" in itself isn't sectarian. It's nothing to do with religion. It's a name given to members of the republican brotherhood. A movement dedicated to an independent Ireland. As Rangers supporters are, in the main, against the idea of an independent Ireland then it becomes a slur but most clubs have some sort of "slur" name for their rival.

Back