Steve Clarke’s post match interview

He didn't seem to have a problem with religious bigotry when one of his players was on the receiving end of it from Celtic fans.
You probably believe this comment. And sectarianism continues.
Meanwhile, Rangers admit they are clueless when it comes to providing tough, radical solutions. They will continue to do nothing, as their spokesman admitted:

A Rangers spokesman said: “Rangers Football Club wishes to make it clear unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated at Ibrox.
“Everything possible will continue to be done to eradicate this kind of behaviour.”
Steve Clarke in Rangers sectarian blast over 'sad f****n b*****d' chants
They are so blinded by sectarianism they cannot even begin to see what is really possible to stamp it out.

Meanwhile, Rangers admit they are clueless when it comes to providing tough, radical solutions. They will continue to do nothing, as their spokesman admitted:

A Rangers spokesman said: “Rangers Football Club wishes to make it clear unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated at Ibrox.
“Everything possible will continue to be done to eradicate this kind of behaviour.”
They are so blinded by sectarianism they cannot even begin to see what is really possible to stamp it out.

Our lass calls me that every morning

Water or three hammers off a ducks back

Last edited:
Glasgow is one of my favourite cities for drinking and stuff. However the underlying shit that runs through some of its inhabitants and visitors is stuck in the Middle Ages. The whataboutery is pathetic, grown men saying he started it blah blah blah.
The bottom line is nobody wants to do anything about it as they all enjoy it, it gives them a sense of purpose in their empty pathetic feeble existence.

Embarrassing that fans of either club continue to defend the behaviour of their fans :oops:

Remember how that lad who done the monkey gesture at Lukaku a few seasons ago was rightfully given tons of shit and stick on here (he wasn't a poster just general outpouring of embarrassment), it's f***ing shameful that they reckon its okay, weirdos, if I was in Glasgow I'd much rather support Partick, Queens Park, or even St Mirren.

Genuinely feel sorry for young lads and lasses raised to believe that it's okay to gan on the way Celtic/Rangers supporters do, they grow up reckoning there's no better, such a shame.

My other half (no) has lived in Glasgow all her life but has supported Motherwell since she was about 10, because even at that age she could see all the baggage the Old Firm carried around with them was vile and wanted nothing to do with it.

She and a friend (no) tossed a coin and her pal "won" Partick Thistle to support, which she still does 30 years later.

There you go again pointing the finger, blaming the victim

You are part of the problem. And the problem is absolutely rank.

There was no outrage on Sunday and yet I follow the lead set on Sunday by Sky Sports, The BBC and Steve Clarke and I’m the problem?

Steve Clarke is not a f***ing victim. He used one chant to deflect attention from his team’s performance & numpties have lapped it up.

Glasgow is one of my favourite cities for drinking and stuff. However the underlying shit that runs through some of its inhabitants and visitors is stuck in the Middle Ages. The whataboutery is pathetic, grown men saying he started it blah blah blah.
The bottom line is nobody wants to do anything about it as they all enjoy it, it gives them a sense of purpose in their empty pathetic feeble existence.

Aye because we’re not called orange this, Fenian that at Pittodrie. Those words are only ever used by Rangers and Celtic. Little old (racist) Aberdeen are innocent.

Where’s Celtic’s statement? We commit to eradicating whatever it is that’s upsetting people whilst there’s silence from the paedo-harbouring rats and yet it’s still all our fault. :lol:

Last edited:
I've posted it here before and I will continue to do so, the word Fenian is used by sections of society in the exact same way the N word is used, to show contempt and marginalise a group of people from a different background.

Don;t give me any shite about how it's about a stance on Irish Independence, it's used to tar anyone who happens to be of Irish Catholic descent.

I posted this before and one of the resident bigots on here straight away just made his mind up I was one of 'them'

Where’s Celtic’s statement? We commit to eradicating whatever it is that’s upsetting people whilst there’s silence from the paedo-harbouring rats and yet it’s still all our fault. :lol:
Very good question
words, words, words. Absolutely zero action.

Steve Clarke has held his press conference. He’s claiming he wasn’t aware of the abuse Boyd received despite facing questions about it directly afterwards. The chants were more audible than anything he got last night but he never heard them??

He’s a liar. He’s part of the problem.

Very good question

words, words, words. Absolutely zero action.

What do you want Rangers to do? Ban 30,000 people whilst letting every other fucker continue to hurl abuse at us? Abuse disguised as banter of course. Fuck that.

I've posted it here before and I will continue to do so, the word Fenian is used by sections of society in the exact same way the N word is used, to show contempt and marginalise a group of people from a different background.

Don;t give me any shite about how it's about a stance on Irish Independence, it's used to tar anyone who happens to be of Irish Catholic descent.

I posted this before and one of the resident bigots on here straight away just made his mind up I was one of 'them'

No mention of the “o” word. There’s a surprise. 3 paragraphs about the “f” word though. It’s all Rangers’ fault.

Last edited:
What do you want Rangers to do? Ban 30,000 people whilst letting every other fucker continue to hurl abuse at us? Abuse disguised as banter of course.
Not a bad place to start. At least you would be beginning to tackle the problem.

A whole lot better than shrugging your shoulders and saying "what can we do?"
Also infinitely better than pointing at others and saying "yes, but look at them".

Last edited:
Steve Clarke has held his press conference. He’s claiming he wasn’t aware of the abuse Boyd received despite facing questions about it directly afterwards. The chants were more audible than anything he got last night but he never heard them??

He’s a liar. He’s part of the problem.

What do you want Rangers to do? Ban 30,000 people whilst letting every other fucker continue to hurl abuse at us? Abuse disguised as banter of course. Fuck that.

No mention of the “o” word. There’s a surprise. 3 paragraphs about the “f” word though. It’s all Rangers’ fault.
You're still lashing out without once saying, aye, its a problem at Rangers.

It spoils both clubs imo and is incomprensible in this day and age.

You're still lashing out without once saying, aye, its a problem at Rangers.

It spoils both clubs imo and is incomprensible in this day and age.

If it’s not a problem at Celtic then it’s not a problem at Rangers. Happy to agree that it’s an issue with Rangers when it’s replicated by the followers of that mob. Steve Clarke included. Won’t happen though.

They’ve spoken out today already.

Steve Clarke - “I wasn’t aware Boyd was hit by a coin & had 8,000 shouting abuse at him”

Liar.

Last edited:

Back