Steve Clarke’s post match interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
"orange bastard" is as sectarian as "fenian" you complete and utter fruitloop.

imagine pretending otherwise.

I'm not surprised though.

Aberdeen are innocent.

Saw a lass in town today, the colour of the sun caked in make up, look at the clip of that orange bastard I said.

Don’t think she was of Glaswegian descent if even bothered about deed football clubs and whining scousers but there you go.

Orange is the new Fenian apparently

Yer ma’s a mattress :D

Last edited:

Saw a lass in town today, the colour of the sun caked in make up, look at the clip of that orange bastard I said.

Don’t think she was of Glaswegian descent if even bothered about deed football clubs and whining scousers but there you go.

Orange is the new Fenian apparently

Yer ma’s a mattress :D

:lol::lol: are you pissed?

He hasn’t a clue what’s right or wrong, he’s just comes on here spouting whatever is being said on the Ranjurs forum.

Absolute walloper and I absolutely love him, tremendous entertainment when he gets raged up.

have you not just said you see no issue with "orange bastard"? :lol:

you're on a different planet.

So all words are acceptable in your opinion? Only words and that.

it personally doesn't bother me if some knacker wants to call me an orange bastard. Doesn't bother Gerrard either..

"I think it was my turn against Aberdeen. But I’m fine. Words have never hurt me. I’ve had a lot abuse at a lot of stadiums but I’m totally fine with that."

but if we're going to be vilified for singing a daft throw away chant at Clarke then I'd like equal outrage for the chants on Wednesday night.

it personally doesn't bother me if some knacker wants to call me an orange bastard. Doesn't bother Gerrard either..

"I think it was my turn against Aberdeen. But I’m fine. Words have never hurt me. I’ve had a lot abuse at a lot of stadiums but I’m totally fine with that."

but if we're going to be vilified for singing a daft throw away chant at Clarke then I'd like equal outrage for the chants on Wednesday night.

The whataboutery is shining bright with you tonight son? Where have you been all week, you went into hiding after getting slapped on yer own turf.

Oh hold on let’s kick up a fuss about someone singing about oranges :lol::lol:
Yup everyone will forget we got knocked out!

You may be fuckin stupid but not all of Scotland are.

Yer ma’s a mattress

The whataboutery is shining bright with you tonight son? Where have you been all week, you went into hiding after getting slapped on yer own turf.

Oh hold on let’s kick up a fuss about someone singing about oranges :lol::lol:
Yup everyone will forget we got knocked out!

You may be fuckin stupid but not all of Scotland are.

Yer ma’s a mattress

Bigot.

Its just laughable

What the fuck is wrong with Celtic and Rangers fans? They seem to be about 50 years behind everyone else in Britain with their attitudes. They are both as bad as each others.

Its why Premier League and FA were right to reject out of hand any chance of them ever stepping foot in our leagues, not worth the trouble they will inevitably bring. I am all for fierce rivalry etc, but its a game of football at the end of the day, these people are just sad as fuck. Every club has a minority of idiots, but it seems to be larger than anywhere at these clubs. Don't get why they just don't grow the fuck up.

Secretarien in a simplistic way, tribal behaviour coming from religious divide and fan base,. It is not possible to grow up unless attitude and some goodwill is there.

They almost require a mini peace process to rectify issue, things run deep there fella, really deep, culture hmmm.

Its just laughable

What the fuck is wrong with Celtic and Rangers fans? They seem to be about 50 years behind everyone else in Britain with their attitudes. They are both as bad as each others.

Its why Premier League and FA were right to reject out of hand any chance of them ever stepping foot in our leagues, not worth the trouble they will inevitably bring. I am all for fierce rivalry etc, but its a game of football at the end of the day, these people are just sad as fuck. Every club has a minority of idiots, but it seems to be larger than anywhere at these clubs. Don't get why they just don't grow the fuck up.
Football will always reflect the society it operates in so this probably tells you more about Scottish society or certainly a. Large slice of it than being limited to football.

not in the religious aspect, no.

Fenian is more about republican terrorism than anything else. The brotherhood that attempted to gain independence from England by force.

if Celtic wish to associate themselves with that (see: Paddy McCourt chant) then that's not our problem.

the reality is no-one at Rangers is offended by being called an orange bastard or a hun and no-one at Parkhead is offended by "fenian".

it's so sectarian that there's a street in Dublin that uses the word..

Fenian Street | Map of Dublin from DublinMapped.com

I don't get it.
It's like the word nigger. Black people use it but if a white person uses it it's racist.

It's all about context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back