Star Wars episode 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Luke is playing Yoda in this one training the lass like Yoda did to him? I'll watch it once it's on kodi I enjoyed Force Awakens, still not got round to Rougue One yet tho

Looking forward to taking my 7 year old to watch it. Hate trailers though so so won't watch any. I remember deliberately avoiding the Barry Norman reviews of Silence of the Lambs and I missed all the trailers. Without seeing the trailers the effect of seeing Anthony Hopkins as Lecter for the first time at the end of the corridor was much greater I think.

Immature shite for bairns.

Since the last one was pretty much a rehash of the first one can we assume this one will just be a rehash of The Empire Strikes Back?

Really looking forward to this, it's going to go way beyond the Sith and the Jedi as it explores the force. Few bits from that, just before Rey says 'light' you can here a female voice speaking to Obi-Wan, just before she says 'darkness' you can hear Snoke and just before she says 'balance' you can hear the Bendu. A quick clip of the Bendu speaking to Kanan Jarrus, Jedi Knight. This is set a year or two before New Hope. And as another aside, the 'other' that Yoda mentions in Empire isn't Leia. Don't know who it is, but it isn't her.

Logon or register to see this image

Top poster imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back