Star Trek : Discovery

Interesting episode. Although all the whispering by Burnham is really irritating.

I wonder if “Carl” is a member of the Q continuum?

The f***ing whispering is distracting as hell. I’ve started noticing other actors doing it. What the fuck is it with the f***ing whispering!!!!! Aaaargghhhh!!!!

The f***ing whispering is distracting as hell. I’ve started noticing other actors doing it. What the fuck is it with the f***ing whispering!!!!! Aaaargghhhh!!!!

I am not trying to make excuses for it, because the whispering is getting irritating, but do you not think it is to do with Covid restrictions during filming?

Oh and I have just watched the latest episode and the alternative setting was enjoyable, but the ending.... got to be the first time I have actually swore at a Star Trek episode ending... “oh for @%&$ sake!” :lol:

Take a look at the title of the Newspaper... CotEoF

The original:

I wonder
georgiou will end up, bearing in mind there's still supposed to be a spin off. The guardian says they're sending her to a time where the universes diverge!? What, neanderthal times????
Surely its back to the time disco left

I nearly put my foot through the telly several times.

Mass murderer decides mass murdering might be a bad thing - gets second chance. The Guardian is now judge jury and executioner?

The Mandalorian uses old stuff in new ways while respecting the previous. Kurtzman and co have only a shallow knowledge of anything they use so blow canon apart every time.

At least that's the last we'll see of panto villian Georgiou.

Last edited by a moderator:
I nearly put my foot through the telly several times.

Mass murderer decides mass murdering might be a bad thing - gets second chance. The Guardian is now judge jury and executioner?

The Mandalorian uses old stuff in new ways while respecting the previous. Kurtzman and co have only a shallow knowledge of anything they use so blow canon apart every time.

At least that's the last we'll see of panto villian Georgiou.
Oh no we won’t

Back