Star Trek : Discovery

The only gripe was burnhams mam. Bit of a stretch!! But otherwise enjoyable for me.
Next weeks looks like its finally got bit more action
Yep pleased they have now tied themselves to the original timeline.
Burnham seems to be having a bit a of a post Vulcan science Academy emotional metldown, and my question answered from last week.
Wish I hadn’t asked now mind!
The Vulcan warp drive replacement was a bit too Stargate for me .
I was thinking babylon 5 hyperspace

Last edited:
They need some episodes to revolve around other members of the crew. Its the Burnham show every f***ing week and she is crushingly boring.

At first I thought she was just poorly written, but she's so poorly performed as well. Any time anyone challenges her it's the 'how f***ing dare you' look.

Tilly's new job is the stupidest decision in Starfleet history.

Absolutely awful character and actress but on they push with her. And it's all tears and hugs as the daft ginger slag gets put in charge? Glad I'll be dead before this happens. The future can gan fuck itself.

Discovery....[whisper....whisper....whisper...].....Spock.....[whisper....whisper.....whisper....].....Burn....

Burnham spits her dummy out, toys out of pram, but gets what she’s after.

Tilly.... FFS

Just watched the best episode so far. Perfectly pitched.

But that's enough about The Mandalorian, let's plough through the latest excretion of Discovery.
Fifteen minutes in and I've already shouted fuck off at the telly several times.

The episode settled down a little but I don't think that in the first few minutes I've shouted at an episode of Trek so much in years
Burnham has been in this timezone for a year and never looked up what happened to Spock or Vulcan
-First Office Tilly. FFS.
-I thought subspace comms were out yet they can communicate with Vulcan
-Mama Burnham is a warrior nun now
-Bunham is somehow well known on Vulcan despite never being mentioned before
-Everything to do with the Burn is annoying

Last edited:
I like the show but have to look away when there’s a conversation between burnham and someone else, a simple conversation and she pulls the most ridiculous faces ranging from confused to suprise, cant act for shite

Back