SSN Breaking News .... Mags officially for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor Kieron Dyer. I bet he thought his atmosphere anecdote was the key factor in investors parting with hundreds of millions.

If I had to pick which one would of been the biggest prick before last night I'd of picked Bellamy, how wrong :D

Ah the famous 2-2 you mean, silly me.

If I had to pick which one would of been the biggest prick before last night I'd of picked Bellamy, how wrong :D

Ah the famous 2-2 you mean, silly me.

He mused how Newcastle's fans expectations are too high, citing how we expect the Champions League every year then went on to say how Bobby Robson exceeded expectations by getting us into the Champions League.

Which one is it Kieron? f***ing weapon.

planes full of arab wedge for 'R'afa 'T'he 'G'reat.

tell short to get himself over to the airport,try n borrow a few squid to sort them f'ucking pink seats out :oops::lol:

He mused how Newcastle's fans expectations are too high, citing how we expect the Champions League every year then went on to say how Bobby Robson exceeded expectations by getting us into the Champions League.

Which one is it Kieron? f***ing weapon.

Seen that as well. At least the presenter tried to give some balance.

Aye he actually tried shooting them down about the expectation levels. They all agreed about which club in the PL would be the best buy currently, which was surprising.

Didn't see that bit or don't remember it. Was nodding off watching it. Did they say us?

Didn't see that bit or don't remember it. Was nodding off watching it. Did they say us?

Aye but said massive investment would be needed to begin challenging (where we apparently think we should be) was half akip myself so hopefully I'm remembering right.

SSN saying a NDA has been signed between us and AS.

Aye he actually tried shooting them down about the expectation levels. They all agreed about which club in the PL would be the best buy currently, which was surprising.

It's a relief they didn't open it up to which professional club as Sunderland would have trumped us comfortably I'd have imagined. Dyer may have even recanted his anecdote on screen.

Can you imagine this place if it turned out that the bidder was from the Middle East , minted to buggery and wanting to get one over on the Man City people.

Can you imagine this place if it turned out that the bidder was from the Middle East , minted to buggery and wanting to get one over on the Man City people.

"Yous are only successful because of all that money"
"So?"
"Go to your own message board"
":D"

I think that's probably going to happen to be honest, while we end up in League One.

Nightmare situation. :lol::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back