Springsteen 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen him in Milan (San Siro) when it absolutely hosed down in 2003 and Dublin in 2003. About 30 shows in now. Sunderland was quality, i was in the pit but somehow I only managed to get the pitch wristband and missed out on the pit band. Totally bricked it for a couple of hours but blagged my way in. Manchester and Coventry 2013 I was front row on the podium. :cool:

New album is growing on me massively. The first five tracks and the last two. Especially Moonlight and Western Stars. I was not looking forward to it but 7/8 tracks are really good.

Last edited:

Where do you find these bootlegs ?
:lol:Until 7 weeks ago I would click 'favourites', scroll down to the site(s) and open it .... lost all my links when my PC crashed and because I was so used to jusst clicking I'll be buggered if I can remember what they were called. One was a torrent site 'Jungleland' and 'Brucelegs' rings a bell(ish)

:lol:Until 7 weeks ago I would click 'favourites', scroll down to the site(s) and open it .... lost all my links when my PC crashed and because I was so used to jusst clicking I'll be buggered if I can remember what they were called. One was a torrent site 'Jungleland' and 'Brucelegs' rings a bell(ish)
Login Required | The Bruce Springsteen mp3 Bootleg Index
http://jungleland.dnsalias.com/index.php
couple that you'll have to register (free) for @Cee Jay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back