Springsteen 2016

Anybody saw him abroad ? If so where.

Did Sunderland and Wembley in recent years but really fancy a European trip if / when they tour next summer.
Seen him in Benidorm in 2009 at the football stadium. Was a great show, crowd was largely Spanish despite the location.

Remember the show finishing and heading to a bar near our hotel for a late drink. . where a westlife tribute act were on. . . From the sublime to the . . :)

If he tours with the band next year I’m gonna try and see him in the US

miserable weather...but as he alluded to that's what he wanted/expected :cool::lol:
Said something about coming to ‘Sunderland, England and not wanting it to be 99 and sunny’ I think. Was quite funny

Last edited:

Seen him in Benidorm in 2009 at the football stadium. Was a great show, crowd was largely Spanish despite the location.

Remember the show finishing and heading to a bar near our hotel for a late drink. . where a westlife tribute act were on. . . From the sublime to the . . :)

If he tours with the band next year I’m gonna try and see him in the US

Aye the States would be the best, especially New York or Philadelphia.
Europe is going to be more likely for me, he always seems to put on massive shows in Barcelona and Milan so that’s what I’m aiming for.

Anybody saw him abroad ? If so where.

Did Sunderland and Wembley in recent years but really fancy a European trip if / when they tour next summer.

Just when I got pissed and bought tickets for 2 of his 3 New Jersey gigs in 2012. Missed the third gig which was arguably the best, but still one of the best experiences of my life. When I woke up and found I'd booked flights, tickets and nights at the new Yorker hotel I was a bit stressed like, but paid for it somehow. Went with my brother, good times. Ended up I had a bairn only a couple years later so I'll always remember it as one of my last real moments of freedom!

Just when I got pissed and bought tickets for 2 of his 3 New Jersey gigs in 2012. Missed the third gig which was arguably the best, but still one of the best experiences of my life. When I woke up and found I'd booked flights, tickets and nights at the new Yorker hotel I was a bit stressed like, but paid for it somehow. Went with my brother, good times. Ended up I had a bairn only a couple years later so I'll always remember it as one of my last real moments of freedom!

Sounds like a trip of a lifetime. The more I think about it, I’m tempted to just get in the red to do the States. This potentially could be the last big world tour.

Sounds like a trip of a lifetime. The more I think about it, I’m tempted to just get in the red to do the States. This potentially could be the last big world tour.
Definitely UK for me - value my bollocks too much to chance another overseas gig after what I've just booked

Seen him overseasa few times.

Saw him in Dublin in the early 2000’s, Helsinki in 2012 (epic, epic concert) and The Hague in 2016. Going to really try to see him in the US next time.

Still paying for U2 in NY last year, just booked Singapore to see U2 both nights in Nov:cool:

Go on mate.

Either a very understanding Mrs or very Long pockets ( or both ).
You enjoy pal.

Seen him overseasa few times.

Saw him in Dublin in the early 2000’s, Helsinki in 2012 (epic, epic concert) and The Hague in 2016. Going to really try to see him in the US next time.

Really fancy a scandi gig. One of his recent Gothenburg gigs I’m sure passed the 4 hour mark with him doing nearly 40 songs.

Last edited:
Go on mate.

You enjoy pal.

Really fancy a scandi gig. One of his recent Gothenburg gigs I’m sure passed the 4 hour mark with him doing nearly 40 songs.
I'll find out how understanding she is when I tell her :lol:

Bruce did over 4 hours in Madrid about a week before he played the SOL - I felt robbed with 3hrs 25mins :lol:

Go on mate.

You enjoy pal.

He passed 4 hours at Helsinki - 4 hrs 12 mins if I remember right. I was f***ing knackered but the 20 hours of daylight kept Bruce going I think.

I've found three recordings on me hard drive. The Essex Boy recording is very listenable. Surprisingly they only clock in at around 3hrs 6m.
My 3.25 was a guess(ish). I only had one boot but they usually surface within a month or so of the gig so maybe I wasn't patient enough - might have another look now if you've got a better one, cheers for the heads up.

My 3.25 was a guess(ish). I only had one boot but they usually surface within a month or so of the gig so maybe I wasn't patient enough - might have another look now if you've got a better one, cheers for the heads up.

Where do you find these bootlegs ?

The crappy version I initially had was from YouTube ?

Back