Springsteen 2016

Anyone coming to Sunderland then other than rihanna

They seemed to be plugging the Rihanna show quite a bit lately so I had a look at the various ticket sites to try and gauge how well it was selling.
From the type of standing ticket still available (both gold circle and general standing) and the seating blocks close to the stage I'd say not particularly well.

They seemed to be plugging the Rihanna show quite a bit lately so I had a look at the various ticket sites to try and gauge how well it was selling.
From the type of standing ticket still available (both gold circle and general standing) and the seating blocks close to the stage I'd say not particularly well.

What kind of crazy price are they expecting folk to stump up???

Does she sell an especially high amount or record sales? I'm just not sure why she's considered a stadium filler?

isnt there rumours of an England Friendly at the SoL before they go off to the Euros?

Id imagine that would be sometime in May. Plenty time for another gig in May/June before the pitch will be relaid for the start of the new season

Does she sell an especially high amount or record sales? I'm just not sure why she's considered a stadium filler?

No idea, I was just looking out of curiosity as I've seen a lot of ads for her show of late, (both at the match and from those connected to the club on Twitter), which drew me to the conclusion that ticket sales might not going as well as hoped.
I'm sure I just read somewhere that she's giving her new album away for free on download. I guess that could be taken either way?

Back