Springsteen 2016

Seen him in Milan (San Siro) when it absolutely hosed down in 2003 and Dublin in 2003. About 30 shows in now. Sunderland was quality, i was in the pit but somehow I only managed to get the pitch wristband and missed out on the pit band. Totally bricked it for a couple of hours but blagged my way in. Manchester and Coventry 2013 I was front row on the podium. :cool:

New album is growing on me massively. The first five tracks and the last two. Especially Moonlight and Western Stars. I was not looking forward to it but 7/8 tracks are really good.

Last edited:

Where do you find these bootlegs ?
:lol:Until 7 weeks ago I would click 'favourites', scroll down to the site(s) and open it .... lost all my links when my PC crashed and because I was so used to jusst clicking I'll be buggered if I can remember what they were called. One was a torrent site 'Jungleland' and 'Brucelegs' rings a bell(ish)

:lol:Until 7 weeks ago I would click 'favourites', scroll down to the site(s) and open it .... lost all my links when my PC crashed and because I was so used to jusst clicking I'll be buggered if I can remember what they were called. One was a torrent site 'Jungleland' and 'Brucelegs' rings a bell(ish)
Login Required | The Bruce Springsteen mp3 Bootleg Index
http://jungleland.dnsalias.com/index.php
couple that you'll have to register (free) for @Cee Jay

Last edited:

Back