Spanish city dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC it's been done by the group who own the Crab and Lobster.
If the standard is anything like that place it'll be the best in the north east
Def not. Crab and lobster is the same people who have pantrinis but this is a few million pound project which I'm sure was part lottery funded.

Whitley bar was a class night out. Always a bit of a dump. But the local “posh” residents hated the night life and got it closed down over the last 15 years. When the bars went. The tourists stopped and all the b&bs had to take smack rats and pedos to break even.

Memories of whisky bends and idols as a kid. Walked back to Blyth at 2 in the morning fucked and skint more than once

Never thought Blyth was such a long walk till you do it mortal. Think your nearly home at season sluce. And then realise it’s not even half way

Def not. Crab and lobster is the same people who have pantrinis but this is a few million pound project which I'm sure was part lottery funded.

Nah you're wrong mate.
Kymel are running the place and they are they group who run crab and lobster and trenchers.

Nah you're wrong mate.
Kymel are running the place and they are they group who run crab and lobster and trenchers.
I'm not wrong. Kymel def don't have crab and waltzer and pantrinis, I know the bloke he's called Lee and they're family run businesses.

Actually just realised the mix up, there's a cafe in Whitley called crab and waltzer and I thought you meant that, my apologies haha.

I'm not wrong. Kymel def don't have crab and waltzer and pantrinis, I know the bloke he's called Lee and they're family run businesses.

Actually just realised the mix up, there's a cafe in Whitley called crab and waltzer and I thought you meant that, my apologies haha.

No bother mate.
Crab and lobster is my favourite place to eat and stay over and Trenchers in my opinion is best chippy in Whitby so looking forward to see what they do up at Whitley Bay.
It's been over 20 years since I've been up there and my kids have never been so it's on the hit list for school holidays.

Just been for a look around. Looks fabulous. Just checked the menu of the restaurant, 200g fillet steak at 36 quid a pop..... looks like its turknaz for me and the missus wedding aniversary next week

Prices are a f***ing disgrace

£24 for a chicken Kiev!

28 quid for a pork chop as well.

I suppose it says fine dining and there is nothing like this around. However, I would be expecting something special for that price mind and a bit more than a chicken kiev or pork chop.

There is a bar area that does your usual burgers and stuff which is a bit more reasonably priced.

Be interesting to see if they fill the restaurant once the novelty wears off.

The 1910 menu doesn't look particularly inspiring considering the prices they're charging. Cooking will need to be spot on to justify £15.50 for fish pie before any sides are added. The building itself looks canny but will need a regular whitewash in the NE.

Ah thats great, cheers for posting. Its great Gilbert and Smiths. Theres people on the street tonight ! Yeah left luggage is good too. I was out on thurs and went to gilberts, nord, dog and rabbit, left luggage then down to 42. Its a great little route.

Ha

few pints o

In gilberts this afternoon. Nice pint as well.

Off to the
Ah thats great, cheers for posting. Its great Gilbert and Smiths. Theres people on the street tonight ! Yeah left luggage is good too. I was out on thurs and went to gilberts, nord, dog and rabbit, left luggage then down to 42. Its a great little route.

Just left gilberts, fab place.

Had a few nice pints of warrior. Thats another one i will look out for.

Off to the dog and rabbit now!!

Just been for a look around. Looks fabulous. Just checked the menu of the restaurant, 200g fillet steak at 36 quid a pop..... looks like its turknaz for me and the missus wedding aniversary next week
Was stood outside SC today saying to someone "if they're charging north of £25 for a fillet steak I'm not sure they'll fill the place once the novelty has worn off"

But fuck me £36!!

See you in Turknaz :eek:

Sat now with a pint of Rekorderlig, £5.25 a pint which is obviously too much. It's lush inside and really relaxing just sitting here after work. Hopefully it can be looked after and it should be a great success. Nice seeing people drinking our beer too.

Sat now with a pint of Rekorderlig, £5.25 a pint which is obviously too much. It's lush inside and really relaxing just sitting here after work. Hopefully it can be looked after and it should be a great success. Nice seeing people drinking our beer too.
Have you moved in there or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back