Spanish city dome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its quite sad how you big up local amenities but dis others according to where the poster lives. Weird as fuck to be honest.
To be honest I think he's just a WUM. Every thread he crops up on he just says stuff to try and be controversial.

I think Trenchers from Whitby are opening a fish and chip place there. That alone will get it busy.

One of the beers from our brewery are being sold on 2 of the 12 pumps. Spanish City Blonde a 4.3% bitter. Really excited to see how it goes.

Sounds canny.

Whats it like inside then?just a load of bars and restaurants? Can barely remember the way it was now. Must be 20 years since I was last there

Sounds canny.

Whats it like inside then?just a load of bars and restaurants? Can barely remember the way it was now. Must be 20 years since I was last there
Yeah basically. Bars, resturants, cafe, pancakes and waffles. Its really smart and been done out brilliant. Even the outside looks smart as fuck. Its about time the council got it right and they definitely have with the seafront in whitley.

Cracking pint spanish city blonde. Had a few in the new place in park view last Sunday.

Some cracking little boozers around whitley. Was in left luggage last night and it was rammed
Ah thats great, cheers for posting. Its great Gilbert and Smiths. Theres people on the street tonight ! Yeah left luggage is good too. I was out on thurs and went to gilberts, nord, dog and rabbit, left luggage then down to 42. Its a great little route.

IIRC it's been done by the group who own the Crab and Lobster.
If the standard is anything like that place it'll be the best in the north east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back