South Shields away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pointing out Kettle Pot Black. It’s well documented the grandbairns would rather go to Shields home and away so I take them. It’s t called putting family 1st. I still get to Sunderland and now’t changes down there to be honest.
Fair play if the bairns enjoy it more and it's understandable the way the few seasons went when they got into football for both clubs. All clubs have fair weather supporters, it's the people on here who are quick to have a dig at SAFC whilst defending their beloved South Shields...who most people in the town didn't give a toss about 5 years ago in their hour of need. I hope the bairns continue to enjoy their football.

Fair play if the bairns enjoy it more and it's understandable the way the few seasons went when they got into football for both clubs. All clubs have fair weather supporters, it's the people on here who are quick to have a dig at SAFC whilst defending their beloved South Shields...who most people in the town didn't give a toss about 5 years ago in their hour of need. I hope the bairns continue to enjoy their football.

Non league suits the kids as they can wander around. 7 year old 1st went when she was 3 while visiting relatives on her dads side, big one has done 52 grounds and little one 24. They do well as home games are a 220 mile round trip from Wakefield. Youngest followed in her footsteps aged 4 last season. Thing is with Shields it wasn’t until the they moved to Peterlee that people in the town realised how important a football club is to the area regardless of its size. All that aside I have quality time with kids I wouldn’t have due to living around 90 miles away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back