South Shields away

Isn't that a few hundred fans that would be at our games if they were still shit though? I can see how they'd be viewed as a small commercial threat in the same way as Gateshead (allegedly) were to the Mags in 1960 or whenever it was.

The last couple of times I've been shopping at the Nook I've been surprised to see people wandering around in Shields gear mind, pretty impressive for a club at such a low level.
Good sensible post..

The people on here asking whether their tkts have arrived yet.....are they:

Tickets ordered online?
Tickets ordered over the phone?

I ordered mine on the day they were put on sale to SAFC SC holders and it arrived next day.

So is this a problem online orders are having?

Do we get a loyalty point for it?

Yes:cool:
Still waiting for my Pompey away leg play-off loyalty point to be added:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tickets ordered online?

I ordered mine on the day they were put on sale to SAFC SC holders and it arrived next day.

I ordered online on the day they went on sale.. still no sign of it.
Took around a week to leave 'pending' on my online banking although my confirmation came through straight away.
Never had that issue with the bank before when buying any tickets.

Are ticket master posting the tickets out this season? I collected ours on Friday.

Said it be posted on confirmation email and paid £1 for postage so hoping so...

Mine haven’t arrived yet

Aye I ordered on website day it went on sale and not got ticket yet.

Tickets ordered online?

Bought online on the first day tickets went on sale and not arrived yet.

Last edited:

Tickets ordered online?

ordered online about 2pm on the day they went on sale. Hasn't arrived yet.

I ordered online on the day they went on sale.. still no sign of it.
Took around a week to leave 'pending' on my online banking although my confirmation came through straight away.
Never had that issue with the bank before when buying any tickets.
Don’t think they send them out until about 2 weeks before the event so hopefully people should start receiving them early this week.

Ok then for over 20 year I've watched Northern league football, and each time I have tried to spend at least £10 at which ever club I visit on whichever Saturday or midweek not a lot at all but its all.i could manage and ultimately goes into the clubs, you name it I've been there including mariners park quite a few times, being one of less than 30 people on 1 occasion Vs Tow Law, then one of just 14 people to see shields play at Peterlee when they were on their arse almost gone for good but I went cos felt my £10 may just help no matter how small, no affiliation to them but didn't want them to go the journey like too many did and still continue to do so, where were the locals back then eh??? Where were the hundreds who watch now back then??? No where they did not care, they did not care till money was pumped in and you could go see Julio arca, now best of luck to pontelands father and to shields flying the flag for the north east I hope they go on n on and achieve what they want but I won't forget where the bandwagon jumpers were when the club needed them and it definitely wasn't mariners park

And there are no bandwagon jumpers at any other football club ffs. Sunderland are one of the biggest examples of it.

Warrington ,York, Pools, Stockport, all segregated with own turnstiles...Im sure more Ive forgotten...Farsley?

Farsley wasn’t segregated but can’t see the point in segregation at SAFC game as hundreds of Sunderland will have bought ticket from Shields. Only thing that needs to be done is any w#nkers turn up in Mag shirts just turn the f#ckers away.

Last edited:
And there are no bandwagon jumpers at any other football club ffs. Sunderland are one of the biggest examples of it.

Farsley wasn’t segregated but can’t see the point in segregation at SAFC game as hundreds of Sunderland will have bought ticket from Shields. Only thing that needs to be done is any w#nkers turn up in Mag shirts just turn the f#ckers away.
Ive seen enough social media posts for the club to take notice Roy...But will that security firm earn their corn?

Just spoke to flanny and he has been asked to lead the teams out
If @Caer_Urfa had said that I would have it down as a wind_up.. I hope Davy has accepted

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol: There's plenty worse than us. Another life long Sunderland fan turned to Shields and slagging SAFC off?

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: There's plenty worse than us. Another life long Sunderland fan turned to Shields and slagging SAFC off?

Just pointing out Kettle Pot Black. It’s well documented the grandbairns would rather go to Shields home and away so I take them. It’s t called putting family 1st. I still get to Sunderland and now’t changes down there to be honest.

Back