South Shields away

It was 13 at Peterlee and you are now one of dozens I have come across who claimed to be there ...I even had a North Shields Gremlin claiming he was one of them when he tried to nick my flag.. Ive got a good mate who was actually there and he named another 11...youre the missing link!

More than a bit of a hike Ponty...inaccessible via public transport
They played at Peterlee for a couple of years didn't they? Don't think he's quoting any particular game.

most teams don't bring big followings so it's not an issue. Can't imagine them selling 600 tickets to us and then giving us the run of the place.
I can, I've seen it before. It's a non competitive, pre-season match between teams in different leagues.
I've seen crunch matches between them and North Shields and everyone mixing.

I've just bought one from their website. Won't really be any ends as such. I've went and watched Sunderland play at Blyth and yeah theres a few mags about but nothing ever kicks off.

If there's no segregation why have Shields posted on Facebook that Sunderland supporters are advised to wait until they're on sale at our end? There'd be no difference?

Or is it all a plan to limit the number of Sunderland fans?

If there's no segregation why have Shields posted on Facebook that Sunderland supporters are advised to wait until they're on sale at our end? There'd be no difference?

Or is it all a plan to limit the number of Sunderland fans?

It does not say anything about "end'' whatsoever it says allocatoin. It states.

Home tickets for next month's friendly against Sunderland are on course to sell out, and could go as quickly as today so don't delay!
Sunderland supporters are advised to wait for ticket details from SAFC regarding when their allocation will go on sale.
Tickets can be bought in person or by calling 0191 454 7800 between 10am and 5pm, or by going to www.southshieldsfc.co.uk and selecting 'Buy Tickets' at any time.

It does not say anything about "end'' whatsoever it says allocatoin. It states.

Home tickets for next month's friendly against Sunderland are on course to sell out, and could go as quickly as today so don't delay!
Sunderland supporters are advised to wait for ticket details from SAFC regarding when their allocation will go on sale.
Tickets can be bought in person or by calling 0191 454 7800 between 10am and 5pm, or by going to www.southshieldsfc.co.uk and selecting 'Buy Tickets' at any time.

I didn't say it did...

My point is why should Sunderland fans wait for Sunderland to sell them when they can buy the same ticket now from Shields and be guaranteed one

Can't understand all the Shields paranoia on here. A great well run club that has at least 60% Sunderland fans. Up the mariners and comon Sunderland. FTM

Isn't that a few hundred fans that would be at our games if they were still shit though? I can see how they'd be viewed as a small commercial threat in the same way as Gateshead (allegedly) were to the Mags in 1960 or whenever it was.

The last couple of times I've been shopping at the Nook I've been surprised to see people wandering around in Shields gear mind, pretty impressive for a club at such a low level.

You don't even have to print the e-tickets off, just show them on your smart phone and have it scanned like that

Has it changed since last season like marra?
Depends when last time was you were there as start of last season got new stands up behind one of the goals (by 3G pitch)… New floodlights going in (no Morpeth jokes), but not in time for pre-season
We've plans to develop fairly significantly in the next couple of seasons and the details will be out fairly soon

Back