South Shields away

I'll be going when the safc tickets go on sale, got the full day off great opportunity for some slurp with the lads and step father

Just bought mine for the Shields end as a print at home e-ticket to get it over and done with. There's no "ends" so makes no difference.

It will be segregated (fenced off) anyone with a Sunderland ticket will enter through a separate turnstile and located In the far corner. Very much doubt you can walk anywhere you want

This, phoned the TO earlier today. The wifey said they hadn't decided when going on sale or how many we'd get.

In other words, allocation 600, on sale tomorrow from 9pm to Season Card holders starting at 55+points.

This has happened numerous times....ring up Ticket Office to be told no details yet, then the following morning they're on sale.

Love the TO staff who have a very difficult job under trying conditions...it's further up the ladder who make such an easy thing so difficult.

There aren't, or at least hasn't been when I've been there. Will probably just be a few Coppers either sidw

Warrington had an away end in the play offs. Fenced off and stewards stood on the Shields side of the fence. They had a burger van type arrangement that was serving alcohol in the away end as they had no access to the tent or the clubhouse.

Back