South Africa v England 1st test - Centurion

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are making problems for ourselves with this ‘hanging back’ batting technique.

Playing from the crease to a good length ball is asking for trouble - albeit the bounce is becoming varied

Silverwood was never the answer btw. Poor choice from Giles when Kirsten was available
I tend to agree, but the guy needs more than 3 tests before he is judged. A lot of the shots today have been brainless
Ill get pelters for this like but im really not a fan of archer. He comes across like he couldnt give a fuck
Very harsh. That's just his demeanour. He's a young lad learning on the job

I tend to agree, but the guy needs more than 3 tests before he is judged. A lot of the shots today have been brainless

Very harsh. That's just his demeanour. He's a young lad learning on the job
Like a couple of others on here I’m concerned about his Mooresesque obsession with stats

Up hill battle bowling first again. This team needs radical change not another one of the lads As the man says, appointing Silverwood when Kirsten was available was poor.
Thought it was common knowledge that this place goes inconsistent as the test goes on or is it just me. Not sure what stats he was looking at but they’re obviously shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back