Someone will take him on

This is the problem as far as I'm concerned.... people (not saying you, but people in general) thinking its suddenly fine for grown men to take advantage of young girls because the law says its fine to do so at a certain age. What if it was the day before her 16th? Are they perverts on that day , but not the next?

Fuck Johnson, he's not a Paedophile, but he did knowingly take advantage of a kid. By all means let him get on with his life but not here.
I just meant in terms of the law. It may be disgusting/outrageous but they didn't break any laws. Johnson did and will face a huge backlash if he ever tries to play football again.

Adam Johnson released next year and he's apparently looking to get back playing...Should the British football league's take a stance and not allow him back playing or has he done his time and be offered another chance..
I'll be honest I'm undecided..
he should be banned until the unserved portion of his sentence has past

Don't care. I read his side of the story and made up my own mind. He's a rapist and a misogynist, whether the law thinks that or not doesn't change my opinion.

Your wrong. absolutely pathetic to go round hoying acusations that someone is a rapist when hes been tried, won an appeal and had his conviction quashed.

just goes to show how pointless the justice system is in this country. bloke commits a crime. found guilty, serves his punishment. he will only be released early if he is deemed safe amongst the public. once this happens, he should be free to go back out and try and get a job.

surly the job will put him in conatct with minors so he should disqualified from doing it?
Not necessarily. there will be safeguarding issues to sort out which will make it problematic but once those are in place he should be able to play.

Last edited:
Why does this always crop up man he's a convicted child sex offender the fucker should slowly rot in jail never mind to be allowed to play football again.

The argument always comes up about Lee Hughes and McCormick the big difference is they didn't intentionally set out to do what happened it was the result of an accident following their own stupidity

Johnson intentionally set out to groom and sexually abuse this young girl to feed his own perverse gratifications

I'd be disappointed if we employed him, although he's clearly not a nonce he's just f***ing crank who has obviously needed a good hiding for years.

Why does this always crop up man he's a convicted child sex offender the fucker should slowly rot in jail never mind to be allowed to play football again.

The argument always comes up about Lee Hughes and McCormick the big difference is they didn't intentionally set out to do what happened it was the result of an accident following their own stupidity

Johnson intentionally set out to groom and sexually abuse this young girl to feed his own perverse gratifications
The system works like this you are given 5 years custodial sentence, you serve 2 1/2 the other five is spent within the commmunity irrespective of the offence ok in Jonsons case he will be on the sex offenders register. All sentences should in theory be spent at the end of the fuly served sentence one of the few sentences that go on beyond is sex cases. I would suggest people want him lynched as he was who he is.I think the end of the sentence should have a line drawn under it

This had be wondering about the point that some contries have lower consent ages.

The list is quite shocking Age of consent - Wikipedia

Japan, apparently is 13!

Just because the age of consent is lower doesn't mean things are still morally and ethically wrong. There are people who'd still be raging and furious if their 17yr old daughter was shacked up with some 50 odd year old bloke. There's no illegal issues there but moral ones are still aplenty

Adam Johnson released next year and he's apparently looking to get back playing...Should the British football league's take a stance and not allow him back playing or has he done his time and be offered another chance..
I'll be honest I'm undecided..

Surely he can't be released already?! That must only be 2 years into a 6 year sentence?

Nah. Footballers aren't teachers or social workers. My guess is that he'll find a club but I'm assuming that he'll be signing on the register for a few years yet so abroad will be out of the equation.
He will sign for life

Surely he can't be released already?! That must only be 2 years into a 6 year sentence?
Three gets you out on licence, he would have to be crazy during te next three years

Last edited:

Back