Someone will take him on

Your wrong. absolutely pathetic to go round hoying acusations that someone is a rapist when hes been tried, won an appeal and had his conviction quashed.

It's not an accusation I'm judging him on exactly what he has said happened. And that is rape in my opinion. The courts aren't always right. Particularly so in rape cases.

He might have done his time, but I wouldn't trust him and wouldn't take him back on.

Footballers are idols that children look up to and the job involves community work with them. Mud sticks, and there's no way anyone is going to be happy with him around their children.

He should find a job that doesn't have any involvement with children.

Whilst I think Johnstone was justly punished ive always wondered why Rix who was found guilty of sex with a 15 year old was sentenced to 12 months served 6 months was given a job as caretaker manager on his release

He's been cleared and clubs up and down the country will have had players doing similar week in week out at some point.

Difference being Ched Evans got caught. And his conviction was quashed later anyway.

Confused how that happened. They said themselves they didn't get consent as she was too wasted or words to a similar effect. Fwiw I think the girl was a bit dodgy and wanted to cash but consent is a big issue.

Lads up and down the country will be getting into similar situations never mind footballers, however the letter of the law on consent is quite clear.

AJ was more stupid than pedo.

to me a pedo is anyone who has sexual activity with a child/needs a child to get sexual gratification...in my view anyone under 12 is a child and needs protecting from the beasts, over 12 to 16 i see as a minor and need protecting as much from themselves (as they are hitting that age where the 'i wonder what all the fuss is about sex' starts to enter the mind) and those who prey on them (still beasts).

he was an idiot who threw away a damn good lifestyle and marriage and hopefully it served as a warning to others.

Are you a scout leader?

Why does this always crop up man he's a convicted child sex offender the fucker should slowly rot in jail never mind to be allowed to play football again.

The argument always comes up about Lee Hughes and McCormick the big difference is they didn't intentionally set out to do what happened it was the result of an accident following their own stupidity

Johnson intentionally set out to groom and sexually abuse this young girl to feed his own perverse gratifications
Both poured booze down their necks before driving their cars. More calculated than stupid tbh.

Confused how that happened. They said themselves they didn't get consent as she was too wasted or words to a similar effect. Fwiw I think the girl was a bit dodgy and wanted to cash but consent is a big issue.

Lads up and down the country will be getting into similar situations never mind footballers, however the letter of the law on consent is quite clear.
No, they didn't. Although that's what Evan's was found guilty of.

It's not an accusation I'm judging him on exactly what he has said happened. And that is rape in my opinion. The courts aren't always right. Particularly so in rape cases.
it blatantly wasnt rape.

anyway, it doesnt matter, youll get yourself in a lot of trouble one day if you go around blindly accusing people, particularly when a court of law has found them innocent.

No matter who I supported I'd be massively unhappy if they signed him. That said he will have served his time and has a right to get on with his life. I certainly couldn't support him and if he came back I wouldn't support us whilst he was with us either.

He was an idiot rather than anything truly “evil” “horrible” etc imo

Just thick as fuck

Either way tho, he won’t be playing in this country again, large sections of society/fans and the media would have a fit

Back