Someone will take him on

I don't think he'll be seen in the NE again where he's easily recognised. Saying that, the second he signs for anyone The Sun will be all over it and he'll be infamous again.

He'll find it very hard to find a club that'll take him imo, regardless of how good he is. Nobody wants to be associated with a pedo.
Think you need to educate yourself in what the definition of a paedophile actually is.

surly the job will put him in conatct with minors so he should disqualified from doing it?
Nah. Footballers aren't teachers or social workers. My guess is that he'll find a club but I'm assuming that he'll be signing on the register for a few years yet so abroad will be out of the equation.

What countries a) are more relaxed in terms of the age at which its illegal i.e. Lower and b) also have a reasonable standard of football / pay well in football.

If you can find a common denominator in those two questions then that's the answer for him.

Adam Johnson released next year and he's apparently looking to get back playing...Should the British football league's take a stance and not allow him back playing or has he done his time and be offered another chance..
I'll be honest I'm undecided..

Great player, bad person. Don’t want bad people in our club however good they are. Think England we want a culture of players we respect, can relate to and who respect the club and it’s values. Might be a pipe dream but hopefully we have learned to set standards on behaviour

Nobody will take him on these shores.

He'd easily be our best player mind.

To answer the question. He'll have served his time.
If someone wants to take him on then it's nothing to do with the governing bodies in football, unless he is breaching any conditions set out by them or the terms of his release.
That is probably his best best, then, If he gets abuse from the fans, he probably will not even know.

Think you need to educate yourself in what the definition of a paedophile actually is.
Someone that's sexually attracted to children. Given his actions, I'd say the term is correct for him.

What is your point? That She wasn't a child? What do you think a paedophile is?

Great player, bad person. Don’t want bad people in our club however good they are. Think England we want a culture of players we respect, can relate to and who respect the club and it’s values. Might be a pipe dream but hopefully we have learned to set standards on behaviour

I don't think he was really bad as such. More like thicker than a whale omelette. But I wouldn't want him back here. It would just come off as creepy.

Last edited:
Dispicable piece of shit. If somebody wants to take him on and become the most despised side in country over night then feel free. Couldn't really give a fuck if he is earning money or not, it's not as if our system isn't set up to make evil people rich anyway.

I still keep an eye out for Sheffield Utds results praying that they lose every week now they have Ched Evans. Repugnant pathetically moral-less club.

Last edited:
Someone that's sexually attracted to children. Given his actions, I'd say the term is correct for him.

What is your point? That She wasn't a child? What do you think a paedophile is?
She wasn't a child. She was below the age of consent, but not a child.

Marlon King kept playing and he was on the Register.

Disposable piece of shit
Disposable piece of shit. If somebody wants to take him on and become the most despised side in country over night then feel free. Couldn't really give a fuck if he is earning money or not, it's not as if our system isn't set up to make evil people rich anyway.

I still keep an eye out for Sheffield Utds results praying that they lose every week now they have Ched Evans. Repugnant pathetically moral-less club.

He had his conviction quashed.

Disposable piece of shit. If somebody wants to take him on and become the most despised side in country over night then feel free. Couldn't really give a fuck if he is earning money or not, it's not as if our system isn't set up to make evil people rich anyway.

He had his conviction quashed.

He's been cleared and clubs up and down the country will have had players doing similar week in week out at some point.

Difference being Ched Evans got caught. And his conviction was quashed later anyway.

Back