Someone will take him on

I don't think he'll be seen in the NE again where he's easily recognised. Saying that, the second he signs for anyone The Sun will be all over it and he'll be infamous again.

He'll find it very hard to find a club that'll take him imo, regardless of how good he is. Nobody wants to be associated with a pedo.

I'm sure he's getting a new house built in Castle Eden, may have just been gossip like but heard it from a few people in that area.

He'll need to spend big money on PR and do a lot of press if he is to try and get a contract in this country again.

Nobody will take him on these shores.

He'd easily be our best player mind.

To answer the question. He'll have served his time.
If someone wants to take him on then it's nothing to do with the governing bodies in football, unless he is breaching any conditions set out by them or the terms of his release.
Depends if he's released or released on license. He won't be able to travel abroad if he's on license and I can't see any team in the top 4 divisions taking him.

Nah. Footballers aren't teachers or social workers. My guess is that he'll find a club but I'm assuming that he'll be signing on the register for a few years yet so abroad will be out of the equation.

I think you can still move abroad, you just need to clear it with the authorities here and wherever you are moving to.

Craig Thomson of Hearts was put on the register and they sent him out to a couple of clubs in Lithuania for a couple of years, possibly hoping it would blow over before they eventually released him. That might be different though because he never got jailed.

What countries a) are more relaxed in terms of the age at which its illegal i.e. Lower and b) also have a reasonable standard of football / pay well in football.

If you can find a common denominator in those two questions then that's the answer for him.
germany, sure the legal age is 14 iirc

That incident with Brown, Lawrence, Alnwick, Woods.
How old was the lass?

From what I know of the law I think it's illegal to take images or videos of people under the age of 18.

Apply the same rules as you would to anyone else seeking employment who has been convicted of the same offence
Apply the same rules as you would to anyone seeking employment who has been convicted of the same offence, within a role where contact with children is highly likely.

Ched Evans isn't guilty of anything in the eyes of the law.

We've had players at our club treating women like meat and they've still gone on to play for us. What do you think of them and our club?

I think that they are scum, and that the club are morally bankrupt for allowing it. Wouldn't mind you giving me some names as the only time I recall this happening with us was the Lawrence and co wanking affair. All of which were sacked off asap and berated.

I think that they are scum, and that the club are morally bankrupt for allowing it. Wouldn't mind you giving me some names as the only time I recall this happening with us was the Lawrence and co wanking affair. All of which were sacked off asap and berated.
Chris Brown played after the video was in the public domain IIRC.

AJ was more stupid than pedo.

to me a pedo is anyone who has sexual activity with a child/needs a child to get sexual gratification...in my view anyone under 12 is a child and needs protecting from the beasts, over 12 to 16 i see as a minor and need protecting as much from themselves (as they are hitting that age where the 'i wonder what all the fuss is about sex' starts to enter the mind) and those who prey on them (still beasts).

he was an idiot who threw away a damn good lifestyle and marriage and hopefully it served as a warning to others.

Back