So who here has suffered the most physical pain?

I once ruptured my medical ligament during a game of 5 a side then stupidly went in goal for the last ten mins and got the ball blasted of my knee again, absolutely knacked. Darwin award incoming.

I feel very lucky not to have had anything too bad yet.

Burns are painful mind and the preciously mentioned standing on plugs etc or stubbing your toe for those 10 seconds or so

Endometrial Ablation. You can have it done under general anaesthetic but I opted to have it done while I was awake with just pain relief as I didn't want to stay overnight in hospital.

You're sort of half sitting up, legs akimbo and they put this wand thing up inside and microwave your womb lining off. That smarted quite a bit and it smelled horrible.

I was cooking sausages, got the tray out of the oven and said “look there’s an extra sausage” to my lass, plonked my cock on the tray, forgetting oven trays are hot, burned my cock and got laughed at.

Was sore for ages.
Did she say chipolata :rolleyes:
Endometrial Ablation. You can have it done under general anaesthetic but I opted to have it done while I was awake with just pain relief as I didn't want to stay overnight in hospital.

You're sort of half sitting up, legs akimbo and they put this wand thing up inside and microwave your womb lining off. That smarted quite a bit and it smelled horrible.
I'd prefer stepping on Lego

I was cooking sausages, got the tray out of the oven and said “look there’s an extra sausage” to my lass, plonked my cock on the tray, forgetting oven trays are hot, burned my cock and got laughed at.

Was sore for ages.
Warra silly sausage
My Bango string went in 1/3 of a millimetre increments so my tail was sore every buck I had for ages.
I saved myself this pain by not getting any.

Last edited:

:eek: jesus

I split the webbing between my thumb and forefinger playing cricket - dived to stop the ball while fielding and got my hand position slightly wrong. The seam on the ball essentially unzipped the skin exposing all the tendons etc.

Went to A&E to get it stitched and the nurse (Scottish lass) said "This will nip a bit" as she stuck the anaesthetic needle directly into the wound.

I went through my full vocabulary of swear words - some of which I didn't even know I knew until that point in time.

Honestly I should know better considering my wife is a nurse. The cynic in me thinks she asked my nurse not to use any anesthetic......

When I had an Infected wisdom tooth, I was counting the minutes to be able to take the next painkiller.
The only time I've wanted to die.

Its not that its screaming pain, its just that its absolutely constant, you never stop hurting for a milisecond. Its horrific.
I once ruptured my medical ligament during a game of 5 a side then stupidly went in goal for the last ten mins and got the ball blasted of my knee again, absolutely knacked. Darwin award incoming.
Did the same when I stood on the ball once. Nasty sprain of ankle and knee from when that leg just crumpled into the ground.
After 30s wait for the pain, then the 5min if excruciating pain, I limped into goal. 5 mins later realised I couldn't stand very well, so drove myself home.
Right footing the clutch :lol:

Took f***ing ages to heal, that one.
You're sort of half sitting up, legs akimbo and they put this wand thing up inside and microwave your womb lining off.
Brand New Sentence.
f***ing hell :eek:

Last edited:
My mate got his hand caught in a hydraulic hoist. It pulled his arm downwards into a hole on the deck about the same circumfrence as a wide drainpipe. By the time somebody kicked the emergency stop, he had dislocated his wrist, elbow and shoulder, and the hoist was stuck because his arm was stuck in the hole.
Took ages to get him out, and he was in f***ing agony.
Funny as fuck🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
It's a toss up between an infected and impacted wisdom tooth growing out of the gum at 45° (felt like a grenade going off inside my head every second at one point) and shingles.
Shingles was very painful over a 5 - 6 week period but the strange thing about it was the variety of pain types involved. I never knew what I was going to get next. Initially it felt like the top of my chest and arm had been splashed with acid. Looked like it too. Sometimes it would be sharp shooting pains, sometimes electric shocks, sometimes a dull ache. Sometimes it felt like a large caterpillar with needles for legs was crawling up and down my arm. It wears you down after a while due to the lack of sleep.
I've heard that gout is bad but I hardly ever drink so hopefully I'll dodge that one.

It's a toss up between an infected and impacted wisdom tooth growing out of the gum at 45° (felt like a grenade going off inside my head every second at one point) and shingles.
Shingles was very painful over a 5 - 6 week period but the strange thing about it was the variety of pain types involved. I never knew what I was going to get next. Initially it felt like the top of my chest and arm had been splashed with acid. Looked like it too. Sometimes it would be sharp shooting pains, sometimes electric shocks, sometimes a dull ache. Sometimes it felt like a large caterpillar with needles for legs was crawling up and down my arm. It wears you down after a while due to the lack of sleep.
I've heard that gout is bad but I hardly ever drink so hopefully I'll dodge that one.
Had shingles.
f***ing awful.
Off work for 4 weeks.

My dad used to rent a house with a knackered electric cooker where you could not telling the rings were on. So I tested them to see which ring it was I had turned on a minute or so ago with my hand, for some reason not appreciating how hot they could get. Not only was the logic stupid, but even the method was faulty as it was the fourth I touched that was on. Had blistered lines across my hand for weeks.

I had shingles last year and it was brutal. It started off feeling like I had a really tight vest on, then I got the random pains all over like you did. I caught it while recovering from cellulitis which was also grim.

Back