So who here has suffered the most physical pain?

safcrob

Winger
I mean in an accident, a fight or been bit by something, not like a heart attack.

Who wants to start? and do make it a good un.

Getting my mangled arm pulled into some kind of straight fashion while just under gas and air, Christ that was sore. Not the worst pain I’ve experienced though, that was a kidney stone passing from my kidney to my bladder, I thought i was actually dying.

Fell out of a tree as a kid and broke me arm. Me dad decided I'd dislocated me shoulder and tried to pop it back in. Ow.

Knee replacement hurts like a b@st@rd for the first couple of weeks, especially after the initial nerve-blocking and morphine wear off.

They gave me codeine to help but I didn't like the 'floaty' feeking it gave me so just went with paracetamol.

Even a light cotton sheet on my knee at night in bed used to knack.
Twisted bowel which wasn’t established for two weeks, until it had went gangrenous and started disintegrating inside of me. Rather sore.
😨🤮

Last edited:
I dislocated my right arm at the elbow playing footy, which was much worse than it sounds.

I was in the process of waltzing past a defender when he send me 6 ft up (literally, i was hurdling a challenge and ended up cartwheeling) and I came crashing down with all my weight (i'm 6.2 and 15st) landing on my right hand. It tore my arm out at the elbow ripping all the muscle and ligaments. Imagine being plugged into the mains, every movement sent shock spasms through my body. You know its bad when they let you see a doctor straight after triage in A&E. My arm balooned to twice the size as it was filling with blood and swelling. There was so much blood around the wound they couldn't assess the extent of the damage via x-ray so I had to sleep upright for 24 hours and test the feeling in each of my fingers every hour to assess if any veins or arteries were damaged. I couldn't bend my arm for 8 weeks afterwards.

That smarted.

Back